chapter 11 | trip pt. 3🦋

I was in a dark cold room... I was freezing someone turnt on the lights I woke up completely naked all I can feel is a rope on my bare skin..

xaiver: "wake up sunshine" i walked up to y/n i caress her cheek
y/n: I spit in her face "asshole..🙂"
xavier: I turned my face away her wiping her spit from off my face "fucking brat-!" I slapped y/n.😠
y/n: "e-eek-!!" I started tearing up again
xaiver: I caresses her face where I slapped her "now you'll think twice before doing that again , I'm going to have some fun with you.." I spotted her necklace "what do we have here?🤨"
y/n: "n-no leave that alone!"
xaiver: "lemme guess mj bought this for you😒"
y/n: "h-how do you know that-?"
xaiver: "it's obvious" I turned it around seeing it was tracking device "shit-..!"

Mj pov:
mj: "come on , come on!" I was trying connect to y/n's tracking device in her necklace "got it! I'm coming princess..."
guard #1 : "ma'am do you need back up?"
mj: "no I got this" I said in a mad tone I rushed to my car getting in , starting it up looking at my phone I started speeding down the highway following the tracking device.

after 45 mins
I finally reached to the end it was guards at the entrance I slowly pulled up at the entrance shooting them with no hesitation. I shot the lock of the gate I ran over the gate I got out the car shooting all the guards I can see before I saw this one guard.

mj: I hold the guard by his neck before shooting him "where's y/n!!" The guard pointed upstairs I shot the man "thanks" I ran upstairs ready to shoot not letting my stand down I kick open the door I walked in seeing y/n necklace on the ground "fuck!" I picked up her necklace holding on to it.
I called one of my guards to track her down again.

y/n pov:
they gave me clothes and forced me to put it on I felt a cold gun touched my back she ordered me to walk to the car.
y/n: "she'll find me either way..🧍🏽‍♀️"
xavier: "shut up!"
y/n: "..."
xavier: "drive , drive!"
the car started  move and I felt something stick me like a needle next thing I knew it was knocked out 30 mins later I was in a hotel room tied up to the bed I was still dizzy..🥴
xaiver: I looked her up and down "hmm what a nice body you have y/n"
y/n: "d-don't touch me! you dick!"
xaiver: "I touch whatever I want~" I got a call saying all my guards were dead "what?!"
y/n: I started smiling "told you.."🙂
xaiver: I look at her "tch-"

mj pov:
one of my guards called me saying they found her I got back in my car rushing where she is. I found myself at a hotel I had y/n voice in one of  the rooms I ran to the room bussing down the door I shot the two of the guards.
xavier: I pointed a gun at y/n head. "Make any movement and I will shoot her and you wouldn't want that to happen mj , she's to precious to you"
y/n: I started whimpering "m-..mj😖"
mj: I rolled my eyes "I should've known it was you xaiver.."
xaiver: "surprise surprise now why won't you just put that gun down"
y/n: "m-mj don't listen to her.."
xaiver: I pushed her head with the gun "shut up"
mj: "xaiver what do you want?! I can give it to you but don't hurt y/n"
xaiver: "you stole everything from me.. my friends , my girlfriend , she was very precious to me now I'll take what's precious to you.."
mj: "I didn't fucking steal you're girlfriend she was all over me and plus that happened in high school why are you holding grudges?"
xaiver: "mj stfu , maybe if you wouldn't there she wouldn't had flirted with you"
mj: "I mean you're girl was a thot 🤷‍♀️"
y/n: I was trying to get loose while mj was talking to her I finally got out mj looked at me signaling me to attack her i nodded at her😌.
xaiver: I pointed the gun at mj "what did you call her?🤨"
mj: "a thot😒"
just before xaiver could shot the gun I tackled her as mj shot her right between the eyes.
y/n: "m-..mj!!" I started tearing up as I hugged her tightly and never let go of her.🥺
mj: I hugged her tighter "y/n..I'm so sorry you had to go through this..did she hurt you?"
y/n: "n-no she didn't hurt me😔"
mj: "let's get out of here" I called guards to clean all of this up and drive me and y/n home I know I shouldn't had left her in that hotel room by herself.. if she would've got hurt or worst I would never forgive myself..😖 she means to much to me.
y/n: I looked out for the window as I hold mj hand playing with it I slowly started falling asleep .😣
mj: I look over to y/n then look at road "I'm sorry y/n..I'll never let anyone else hurt you..you're mines and only mines, you will forever be the bonnie to my clyde..💍

((guys-😖 I'm sorry y'all had on the update but I decided to update it because it was spring break 👏🏽 but I thinking about making a new book any suggestions?😗))

I decided to update it because it was spring break 👏🏽 but I thinking about making a new book any suggestions?😗))

don't forget to
like.
comment.
vote.
or maybe follow if you want <3.