Chapter Six

It was time to go on our mission

It was time to go on our mission. I disguised myself in some casual clothing as to not attract attention. Izuku's plan was for me to convince the hospital and heroes that I was Eri's sister. I was supposed to convince them that I was trapped too, but escaped when the heroes attacked. Dabi, Toga, Compress, and Twice would be hiding in the shadows looking over me in case something went wrong. Izuku and the others were back at base.

I made my way into the hospital and stopped at the front desk.

"Hello. How can I help you?"

The lady asked me.

"I'm looking for my sister Eri. I heard she was here.."

"One second.."

The lady grabbed a phone and called someone. I couldn't hear what she was saying as she walked away for a moment. Then she returned..

"Someone will be down to speak with you."

"I understand.."

I tried my best to sound worried and a bit scared.

Not to long after I recognized the hero Eraser Head appear in the room.

"Walk with me."

I nod following him through the hospital.

"What's your name?"

He asks me.

"Y/N."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 16."

"And you say you know Eri."

"Yes. She is my sister. We were both trapped by Overhual. I escaped in the midst of the chaos and when I found out Overhual had my sister I was to scarred to try and get her, but the heroes saved her and I heard she was here!"

I tried my best to make the story convincing.

"I see..will Eri recognize you?"

"Yes, of course and I can help with her quirk."

He nods as we approach a room. When I look through the window there she is sitting on the bed coloring in a book.

"After you."

Eraser Head says as he opens the door.

"Eri."

I say to her. She looks up and hops right out of the bed.

"Y/N."

She engulfs me in a hug and I hug her back.

"I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are okay."

"It was scary."

"I know, I'm so sorry."

We hug for awhile before finally breaking apart.

"Where are you staying?"

Eraser Head asks me.

"With my grandmother. She took me and Eri in after my parents passed. When Overhual came for us there was little she could do, but now that he's in prison we will be safe."

He nods.

"Can your grandmother come here?"

I shake my head.

"She doesn't go very well in her old age. Though she is well enough to take care of us. I help as much as I can, especially with Eri."

"Will have to get her here then. Will provide transportation. She'll need to sign some documents regarding Eri."

This isn't good. Of course this isn't gonna be easy.

"Okay. Can I stay here with Eri for a moment alone before we call my grandma?"

He nods, but I watch as he stares at us through the window.

"Eri we are going to go to a new home okay. You'll like this place much better."

"Really?"

I nod. I then tap the ear piece in my ear that connects me to Izuku and the rest.

"I can't get Eri out of here without help. He's not buying my story."

"Very well. Dabi district Eraser Head so Doll can escape. He's the only hero there right?"

"Yeah."

Dabi said through my ear piece.

Soon I saw flames outside the window and that was my cue to grab Eri and run.

"Where are we going Y/N?"

"It's okay Eri. Just hang on!"

I ran opposite of the flames carrying Eri in my arms.

"Izuku where do I go?"

I say into me ear piece.

"Just get out of there Doll. Kurogiri is waiting at the back of the hospital."

Following Izuku's orders I run for the back exist and don't stop. Eri surprisingly stays quiet.

"Where almost there."

I reassure her.

I finally made it to the exit, but when I got out there Kurogiri wasn't there.

"Izuku Kurogiri isn't here."

I say through the ear piece.

"What?"

Izuku says in anger.

"Where the hell is he?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just hold on Doll I'll be there soon."

I decided to hide with Eri so no one could find us.

"Please hurry Izuku.."

I whisper to myself. I then realize I'm a pretty pitiful villian, but I've never really been in action before. I just want to do right by Izuku...

 I just want to do right by Izuku