Chapter Eighteen

I slowly blink my eyes open

I slowly blink my eyes open. For a moment I lay there in the bed processing what had happened the night before. I slowly sat up. My body was sore and it hurt to move around.

I took my time getting out of the bed and finally made my way to standing on the floor. I shivered as the cool air hit my naked body. I wrapped a blanket from the bed around me as I took in my surroundings. No one was in the room and the door to the bedroom was cracked open.

I walked to the door opening it and peeked my head outside. I saw no one in the hall.

I walked down the hall to check the living room and kitchen area. No one was there.

I was thankful he wasn't there after last night. I'm so angry with myself.

"Here I am talking about revenge and I let him do what he wanted with me last night."

I could feel tears building in my eyes. I pushed my feelings aside. In doing this I have hopefully tricked Deku into thinking I'm not against him. I was so afraid I would have gotten caught last night.

I made my way back to the bedroom and looked around for my clothes. I found them but they were all ripped, so I rummaged through Deku's clothes to see what I could find.

I picked out a black long sleeve shirt and some black sweat pants. I rolled them up at the waist so they would fit to me better. This I guess will have to do as I just needed something to wear till I got back to my apartment.