Chapter Four

We got to Shigaraki's hideout or whatever faster then I wanted to

We got to Shigaraki's hideout or whatever faster then I wanted to. A portal appeared in front of us as soon as we made it out of the building and I followed him through. Now we approach a large grey run down building, it almost looks like a storage unit.

"Welcome to the League of Villains."

Shigaraki said before opening a door we had approached. I walked through to see only a few people standing around staring right at me and Shigaraki.

"Make yourself comfortable."

The way Shigaraki said it sent a chill down my spine. I walked a few steps away from him.

"You send Toga and Twice away, so you better have something good for me in return Shigaraki."

A voice echoed into the room from down a dark hall. A voice I almost recognized, but how could that be? Now I really had a bad feeling about this.

"Don't worry. I got you one with a nice quirk .."

Shigaraki said to the shadow approaching the room.

"I see..then let me introduce myself."

The figure then stepped out in the light. Dressed in a vest and slacks with a tie not tied right stood a boy with green hair and eyes and freckles on his cheeks, except one eye was red now..ether way I knew that this was Izuku. The boy who was my childhood friend, who I loved, who I became a villain for because he died.

"Izuku?"

He shot his eyes in my direction scanning me and then began to walk towards me as he spoke.

"I don't believe it! How did you end up being a villain and slumming up with Kai Chisaki of all people?"

"I thought you were dead!"

He froze in his tracks and turned on his heals.

"Come with me..we need to talk."

I was still so shocked, I felt like I was going to pass out, but I still managed to somehow convince my feet to move and follow him into another room away from prying eyes and ears.

He opened one of the room doors and held it open for me and I walked in. There was a couple chairs in the room so I took a seat watching Izuku do the same after shutting the door and locking it. I watched his every move afraid that this was a dream and he'd disappear any second.

"Now..tell me your story doll.."

When he spoke it awoke me from my trance. This was real, he was alive.

"D-doll—and my story? What about your story? I was told you died in the hospital!"

He laughed.

"I faked my death."

"Why?"

"It was the best way to move on. I've discovered if I can't be a hero then I will be the best villain. Besides I think this is were I'm supposed to be!"

"Have you gone crazy? This isn't the Izuku I knew!"

"It's Deku now! Also it's not me who's crazy it's the world who's crazy. Besides doll look who's talking, aren't you in this villain mess too?"

"Well yes because I agree society is messed up, but I was doing this for you! I wanted to get revenge! I didn't want to be a hero if hero's could tell people to jump off roofs and still go to UA and be a top hero student."

"See doll! We think alike! We'd make a great team. The Izuku you knew is dead, meet the new me."

I sighed. I'm so lost and confused, but If I knew one thing is that I trusted Izuku and if he is here and alive and believes this is right then I will follow him.

"I want to learn Izuku. I'll do anything for you! I'm so happy you are alive!"

"Welcome to my League doll..join me for a drink?"

I laughed.

"I could definitely use one!"