Chapter Two

I woke up at my house in my own bed

I woke up at my house in my own bed. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I wasn't really worried about it though. I ran downstairs. It was Saturday and no one was home. I found a note on the fridge from my father.

The Bakugous took you home last night about the same time I got home. I'm sorry about your friend. Get some rest and stay out of trouble. Call Mitsuki if you need something. Me and your mother will be home when we can and trust you can take care of yourself.

I decided to call Mitsuki right away as I was still worried about Izuku.

"Hello, Mrs. Bakugou?"

"y/n how are you?"

"I'm okay. Thanks for taking me home."

"It was no problem at all."

"Mrs. Bakugou have you heard from Mrs. Midoryia? How is Izuku?"

"I'm actually with her right now. Why don't you come over to her house okay?"

Why was she not at the hospital?

"Oh. Okay I'll be there after I change and shower."

"That's fine. Take your time dear."

I then hung up. Something isn't right. I feel it.

I cried thinking the worse as I showered. I then changed and left for Izuku's house.

Mitsuki greeted me and I made my way inside. Inko sat on the couch drinking tea with the blankest face.

"Sit down I will get you a cup of tea."

"Where's Katsuki?"

"He is at home sleeping still I am sure."

I looked over at Inko.

"Mrs. Midoryia?"

She looked over at me. She then brushed a piece of hair away from my face.

"You meant so much to him..."

I froze.

"Inko...y/n dear.."

Mitsuki said as she walked over setting the cup of tea in front of me on the table.

"Izuku didn't make it. He passed away last night.."

"They took away his body and didn't even let me see him one last time!"

Inko broke down crying as Mitsuki came and hugged her sitting by her side.

He's gone? Izuku is...

"No..."

I stood up and ran out the door. Mitsuki called after me, but it was to late. I was running. I don't know where I was going but I just ran till I couldn't anymore. I turned down a alley and sat down and cried.

Why didn't someone save him? Why did he jump? Why didn't I follow him that day? Was it Katsuki's fault? Why was he so put down cause he was quirkless? What's wrong with being quirkless? Can't you be a hero still?

I guess the answers to my questions are ones that would only make me feel worse. Where are heroes when you need them? Izuku was my hero and now he is gone. My parents have never been there for me and..Katsuki has always made fun of me and put me down. I can't be a hero without Izuku and if heroes are like Katsuki I don't want to go to UA.

Caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear someone approach.

"What's wrong little one?"

I jumped startled and looked up to see a man in a mask staring down at me.

"W-Who are you?"

"Why are you crying?"

He asked ignoring my question.

"Someone I cared for just died. I have no one left.."

I wiped tears from my eyes. I am really stupid to be talking to this man, but if he was to do something to me he might as well..I don't care anymore.

"A shame really..you have no one you say?"

"Yeah."

"What's your quirk?"

"Quirk Immunity."

"That it is a useful quirk indeed."

He knelt down so we were eye level.

"I need someone with a quirk like that.."

He then rose offering me his gloved hand. I took it standing up.

"What's your name?"

"f/n l/n."

"I am Kai Chisaki. I'm going to make you a offer. I'll give you everything you need if you join me."

"Join you?"

"They consider my kind to be villains, but I don't see it that way. They are the ones who are sick and I will make them clean. Let me help you see this too."

Villain. I could avenge Izuku. He's kind of right. Heroes weren't there to save Izuku. I don't want to be a hero without Izuku and if they are all like Katsuki..maybe this is the path I should take.

"Okay."

He then began to walk off and I followed right behind him.