Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up before first light

I woke up before first light. I slept a few hours but what happened between me and Deku last night kept playing in my head. I couldn't decide what my next move would be. I tried so hard to figure out what Deku's true intentions were but I was left without an answer, so in frustration here I was at 5:00 am walking the hall my apartment was on. Trying to think through what to do when I still had no clue what Deku was up to.

I walked back and forth several times alone with my thoughts till suddenly as I began to walk back towards the apartment there was a flash and a loud booming sound. I was forced back and tumble down the hall from the force of what could only be an explosion. Once it was over there was smoke everywhere and it was hard to see. The explosion had come from my apartment. The other dolls were in there!

I went to stand but it hurt and it was hard to find my way to my feet. I looked down to see I was bleeding and had a few injuries but I would survive, the injuries weren't too severe. I ripped a piece of my clothing and tied it around my arm where I was bleeding the most. I then stumbled my way to the apartment. There was fire and a gapping hole in the back wall leading to outside. There was rubble and ash everywhere. I searched for the girls. Most where deceased. I kept looking hoping at least one survived and there I found Baby. She was stuck under a large piece of rubble moving around a bit to free herself but I could see her strength was fading...

"Baby!"

"D-Doll?"

She didn't look good. She was so pale.

"I-I'm going to t-try to get this o-off of y-you!"

I tried to move it but I was too weak and it was causing me to bleed more from my wounds.

"Don't Doll... it's okay."

I kneeled down beside her to do what I could to comfort her in her last moments.

"I'm so sorry Baby.."

"You don't n-need to apologize... I'm glad your okay.. you can get o-our revenge.."

She gave me a weak smile. I only nodded. If I spoke I would start to break down and cry and I needed to be strong for her.

She then took her last breath and she was gone..

I looked up from her to the hole in the wall and quickly made my escape. I began to run once outside. Deku had tried to kill us all and he almost succeeded if I had been in the room with the others. I wasn't about to stay there. He clearly wanted all of us dead he just didn't have the guts to do it himself face to face so he planted a bomb.

Once I was at a safe distance I hid in a nearby alley and thankfully found that my communicator was not damaged. I called Katsuki.

"What is it?"

He answered. He looked to be in casual clothes so today must have been a day off for him. That might just be a good thing in this circumstance.

"K-Kat.. he tried to kill us all. I escaped-"

"What? Where are you? What's going on?"

He questioned.

"I ran as far away as I could. I'm hiding in a alleyway r-right now. He planted a bomb in the apartment I was staying in with his other dolls. They are all dead."

"Shit! Stay were you are I'm coming to get you."

The watch shut off. Guess it had some tracker cause I didn't tell him my exact location. I slid down the brick wall of the alleyway to sit on the ground.

Tears began to fall from my eyes. Was I crying out of fear or pain? I wasn't sure. I wasn't sure what to think or do. Why did he want us dead? Guess he was playing us the whole time. I should have known. I swear there's no more good guy and spying! Next time I see him he's dead.

I shut my eyes trying to stop the tears and focused on my breathing to calm down. Katsuki would be here soon and I had run far enough away that no one would look for me here, not that they would be. They most likely will think I'm dead now. Maybe that's for the best. There was so much ash and fire it's likely they think I burnt up if they can't find my body.

I grimaced as a I felt sharp pain run through my body. Blood was dripping from my arm. My make shift bandage was not working very well anymore. I went to stand to see if I could find something to help stop the bleeding or someone close by but as soon as I stood up everything began to spin and the next thing I saw was darkness.

 I went to stand to see if I could find something to help stop the bleeding or someone close by but as soon as I stood up everything began to spin and the next thing I saw was darkness