Chapter Ten

We sit at a table in the main room

We sit at a table in the main room. No one else is around. Izuku pours me a drink and I take it happily taking a long sip. My back aches from the wound and I was hoping the alcohol would help me. I mean enough of it would...but I wasn't trying to get drunk I was here to hear a story.

Izuku pours his glass and then has a seat. After a long sip of his drink he sets it on the table and begins tracing the top of the rim with his finger.

"So where shall I start..."

"How did you fake your death?"

He laughed at my question.

"I did jump from the roof and somehow survived. Kurogiri saw it happen and took care of me, he brought me to the hospital. While there he asked why I chose to jump and I told him due to All Might and heroes and society..but mostly Kacchan.."

He takes a sip of drink and then continues.

"He then told me he had to talk to Shigaraki but that he could help me. I agreed..so I went with him."

"That's how you went missing from the hospital.."

He nods. I take a sip of my drink as he continues the story.

"Yes. Then I joined the league. I was welcomed here. What they believed in I slowly came to see..and the rest is history. I trained and worked to get to the place I am at now."

"What about your eye?"

He smirks.

"You notice everything Doll~"

He laughs and then continues.

"I guess I have never shown you, but I have a quirk. My father has passed on his power to me."

"Your father!?"

I say in shock.

"Yes. All For One is my father and I possess his quirk. I suppose do to this my one eye changed."

I find my self searching his features. Looking for something I no longer see. I know he's not the Izuku I once knew and I at first didn't care, but this..the way he is now worried me. I feel so confused.

"What is it Doll? Is something bothering you?"

I shake my head.

"N-no."

He smiles.

"Good. Well I have work to do.."

He then simply gets up and leaves. I watch him walk away and then turn back to my drink. I stare at it thinking and processing what Izuku had told me.

"What are you doing?"

Shigaraki's voice awakens me from my thoughts.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

He rolls his eyes.

"Your annoying."

I laughed.

"So are you."

Shigaraki takes a seat at the table I was sitting at. I give him a questioning look. I can barley see his eyes through that hand he still wears attached to his face.

"What is your obsession with each other?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Don't play dumb with me. Ever since you got here you two have been attached, not to mention the scars on your body he's placed on you."

I sigh.

"I'll do anything and everything for him. I love him-"

"Why?"

He asks interrupting me.

"I have since we were little. I've always cared for him deeply."

Shigaraki doesn't say anything, he just sits watching me and me watching him.

"You think he feels the same for you?"

"Yes?"

"I'll never understand it.."

"Are you jealous Shiggy?"

"Eww. No."

I laugh. He then gets up from the table and I do too as I had better things to do than just sit there.

"I suggest you rest up. Deku has a mission for us tomorrow.."

"What kind of mission?"

"I don't know..I'm not in charge around here anymore.."

He grumbles. He then turns and walks off. I roll my eyes and make my way to my room. Once I got there I grabbed a change of clothes and made my way to the bathroom. No one really used the shower here but me, Toga, and Deku honestly. Maybe the others did or at least I hope they do.

I made it to the bathroom and lock the door. I take off the bandages and thankfully the bleeding had stopped. I took a rag and cleaned the wound the best I could as I showered. It hurt like hell. I look up closing my eyes letting the water fall down on my face. I feel like I'm going insane. How can I love someone so much that I don't care if he marks me or claims me as his, that I turn to villainy and do what he says, I believe what he wants is what I want...

It is what I want right?

I finish my shower and dry off and get dressed. I then head back to my room as it was late. Still in pain and exhausted from the training I did today I hop in bed and fall asleep.

 Still in pain and exhausted from the training I did today I hop in bed and fall asleep