26- Taste it (Filler)

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Curioss walked up to her mother's house. She was greeted by the aroma of her delicious fried chicken. Her mouth instantly watered.

"I'm leaving ma," Her mother turned around and eyed her.

"When?"

"Now, today, Saint asked me to go with him. We're going to Jamaica..."

Her mother lightly chuckled and wiped her hands on her white apron. "You grown baby, you don't need to ask me for permission anymore, if that's what you wanna do then do it."

She thought for a moment and her mother spoke up again,"If you're worried about me don't be, I'm fine I'll be here when you get back baby, I'ma always be here." She pulled her daughter into a hug and caressed her hair.

"My special girl, look at you smiling, it's been long, he really makes you happy huh?"

"I like him."

"Like? I think there's more to it."

"Ma..." She trailed off with a small frown and an uneasy look on her face.

Curioss knew she felt something for Saint. She cared about him, she wasn't sure if it was love and she wasn't ready to say she loved another man as of yet. She couldn't bring herself to admit that.

"One step at a time baby." Nicka smiled at her daughter and laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"You got time for dinner? I'm making ya favorite."

"I'm leaving now, but please wrap it up for me to go," She pleaded.

Her mother nodded and began to make her plate. Curioss planned on devouring her food in the car.

After biding her mother goodbye she walked out of the house, inhaling the fresh air that greeted her.

"You ready?" He asked her and began to start up the car once she'd enter.

"Ready as ever."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

When Saint's private jet landed and they came out Curioss furrowed her eyebrows when a brown skin jamaican man, along with three other men walked up to them.

"Relax baby," He whispered in her ears and placed a hand on her lower back when he saw how tense she was.

After being kidnapped, beatened, betrayed she was jumpy when it came to new faces and he knew that. Simply because she couldn't trust anyone new, not everyone had the same way of thinking.

"Roddrick," He pulled him into a manly hug and nodded towards the rest of the guys.

"Wa gwaan bossman, a who fah daughta dis?" He turned his attention on Curioss, "Gyal pretty like money!"