10- Not The Feds, Bitch!

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

"I know that nigga Armon fucking wid our shit," Double frowned while walking around the warehouse.

"It don't have to be him, it could be anybody," Tayler admitted and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Double turned around and eyed him, "So it's you?" He pressed his gun up against his head.

Tayler raised his hands up in fear, "N-nah man, I just-"

Double lowered his gun and laughed, "I'm just fucking widchu rookie." He slapped his back, causing him to stumble forward.

"Stop being so tight nigga loosen up."

Saint ran a hand over his face while walking up to them, "Wassup boss man?" Tayler greeted him.

He gave him a strange look and Double cackled, "Not too much, he new."

• • •

"Hi, Mrs. Jackson," The senior lady looked up from the shelves she was packing and her expression softened when she saw Curioss.

"Hey baby, whatchu doing here?" Curioss raised the bags in her hands, stating the obvious.

"Tryna catch this Black Friday sale out I see," Curioss grinned, shaking her head, "Nah, not even."

"Alright, you be good now and tell ya mama I said hello," Curioss bid her goodbye.

She roamed around different departments in the mall, picking up whatever items that caught her attention.

"Curioss!" She heard tiny steps behind her.

She placed the black body suit back where she got it from and turned around. "Hi precious," She hugged her.

Curioss looked up and saw a dominican girl that looked to be in the same age range as her. She was indeed beautiful.

"Kay, who's this?" The girl raised an eyebrow while looking at Curioss.

"TT this is Curioss," She grabbed her hands, "Curioss this my Aunty Mekhi, my daddy's sister."

The girl smiled at Curioss, "Nice name."

"Thanks I got it for my birthday," She returned the smile.

Mehki laughed and pulled her in for a handshake, "I like you."

"The feeling's mutual."

Curioss went back to analyzing the body suit----- she was silently debating on whether she should purchase it or not and since Double was throwing a kickback she needed an outfit.