15- Sex So Good

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Curioss was deep into a cooking show that was being shown on the Television but looked away once she heard the door being open.

"Where were you?" She stared at her mother. It was a habit and she needed to know why. It was unlike her mother to not come home right after she was finished with work.

'Nicka forced out a small smile at her daughter and reached out to touch her.

Curioss frowned and backed away. "I'm tired of this shit I swear to God, I'm deadass tired, I ain't no lil ass kid nomo ma' Remnick has that spot now!"

"Baby, calm down it-"

"No, I'm sick of calming down ma, I'm sick of staying quiet, I'm sick of being left in the dark," She blinked away the angry tears that were about to fall.

'Nicka placed her bag on the table and sighed,"I don't know how to tell you sweetie but I will eventually, I promise- j-just give me some time."

Curioss said nothing and made her way into the kitchen. She stooped down and took out a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Curioss leaned up against the counter and drank down the water with a scrowl on her face.

When she was done she dropped it into the garbage but furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed a paper in it.

It was odd for paper to be in the kitchen so she reached in the bin and took it out.

Curioss felt her heart skip a beat when she saw what was on paper, and it all came rushing down on her.

"When were you going to tell me?" 'Nicka's face dropped when she saw the paper that was in her hand.

"I guess you weren't huh?" She scoffed and shook her head as tears ran down her face. "A fucking brain tumor?"

"And you didn't think I deserved to fucking know!?" She bellowed.

"I couldn't Curioss I couldn't! And you shouldn't even-" Curioss cut her off.

"Nobody and I mean no fucking body could tell me how to feel about something that was done to me!"

"You've been through so much baby I couldn't bring myself to tell you, I know how much it would hurt you, I promise myself I wouldn't put you through anymore pain," She placed a hand over her mouth as she silently cried.

"And you thought hiding this from me would hurt me less? Man, fuck ya excuses." Curioss shrugged her off and walked towards the door.

She needed to clear her head. It was all too much for her.

"Curioss! wai-" Before she could finish she blacked out and her body dropped to the floor.

Curioss turned around when she heard a loud thud.