18- Wet The Bed

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗

Curioss walked into the room her mother was in.

"Another bouquet for you," Her mother chuckled. Curioss frowned and looked at the card.

'Could we talk? I miss you shordy :(' She rolled her eyes then dumped the bouquet of roses into the garbage.

"Why you giving that man a hard time?"

Curioss sat down in the chair besides her bed and began to scroll through Instagram, she didn't felt like talking about the situation.

It had been four days since she last talked to him or even seen him, she had been avoiding him ever since the day at the warehouse.

"Just fucking great," She muttered when Clyfford walked into the room.

Clyfford placed a kiss on Nicka's forehead. She watched as her mother smiled like a little school girl and she instantly felt disgusted by her.

"Excuse me," She mumbled and got up from her seat, leaving the room.

Once she exit the hospital she felt relaxed, she couldn't help but felt a way whenever she saw her father.

Simply because of all the time that had passed, he missed everything when he chose drugs over them, she couldn't stand there and act as if everything was okay when it was not.

Curioss slurped down on a slushy as she roamed around. Her eyes caught something and she stopped.

There was a photoshoot taking place at the boutique.

She pushed at the door but blushed when she saw that it said pull.

When she entered she noticed a familiar face, stooped down taking pictures of the models.

Curioss's eyebrows furrowed at the sight, she was surprised to see him, mainly because he didn't look like the type to be interested in photography.

"You work here?" She asked as she looked at all the models that were lined up.

Glizzy chuckled and looked up at her, "Shit, I don't I'm just filling in for my brother."

Curioss smiled, "You holding it wrong, look," She took the camera from his hands and began to snap shots.

"Do you see the difference?" She pointed at the camera.

Glizzy looked up from the camera and grinned, "Damn girl, you better than me."

"I know a lil sum sum," She laughed.

"You think you could take the rest?"

"Sure," She smiled and took the camera from his hands. "Hold this," She gave him her cup of slushy.