Dragons

Your POV:
The first task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament was dragons. Yes, dragons. As the first task. I was actually kind of worried for Cedric's safety, but I believed in him.

I told George I'd meet him in the stands to watch after I took some pictures for Rita. But first, she wanted to visit the champion's tent as they were getting ready. Rita barged in and I went with her. Harry didn't seem too pleased, but it didn't look like Cedric minded.

Rita wanted to get a picture of all the champions together and asked me to make them look presentable, so I got them situated in a line. As Rita was about to take the picture, I noticed Cedric's hair was a bit out of place so I stepped in to fix it for him.

George's POV:
I brought Y/n some gummy slugs that we could share while we watched the first task together, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I knew she said she would just meet me in the stands, but I wanted to look for her myself.

I opened the flap of the champions' tent and saw her with Cedric, playing with his hair.
"Hey Diggory." I spoke up, "Why don't you get someone else to do your hair?"

Your POV:
George sounded a bit angry when he came into the tent before the task.
"I'm getting him ready for a picture, George." I told him, "Go wait for me outside please."

He scoffed and left the tent, dropping a bag of gummy slugs on the way out. I stepped to the side to let Rita take the picture and followed George out to the stands.

"You dropped these." I handed him the gummies.
"Cedric knows you're dating me, right?" He asked me.
"Yes George." I told him, "He knows. I was just doing my job."
"No, I know." He said, "I don't know why that just kind of pissed me off, though."
"Do you want me to fix your hair?" I asked him.
He smiled at me, "Yes please."

I stood behind him and put little braids in his long ginger hair.
"There. All done. Do you like it?" I asked him.
He felt the back of his head, "Love it, darling."

The task started and soon enough it was Cedric's turn. I cheered him on as loud as I could and took pictures for Rita with my camera. Every time I got a bit nervous for him, I dug my head into George's shoulder. But in the end, he did it. He beat the dragon. And so did Harry. So, I don't know, maybe he did deserve to be out there with the others. I knew I couldn't hold being chosen against him anymore.