SPECIAL | ACTION! #1

(Think of this as the 1.34K Special!)

I could only think about short idea's when I was making this story. When I got to my last chapter, my ideas were cut short, and I couldn't think of anything else. That's the reason this story had to end. So, this morning, I thought of an amazing idea. What if, instead of doing a chapter special, I do [a] chapter(s) special where it's a bunch of short Kakashi x Reader skits? So, instead of following one plot, you'll be able to follow multiple. I hope you enjoy, so excited for this, bye!

"Oh, Mishiro.." Hanare, aka. the person playing the role as Mayani called out to Kakashi, aka. the person playing the role as Mishiro.

"Oh, Mayani.." Mishiro said.

Their faces came closer and closer together, the crew recording beside them leaning forward in anticipation for their best part of the movie to be caught on camera.

"Cut!" Kakashi called out pulling his face back from the woman.

"What!?" The Director called out. "We just got to the best part, your lips where centimeters away from each other!"

"I'm going home."

"What!? You can't just do that!"

"Actually, I have more power then you, so I can."

"Fine.."

-Timeskip-

"So, I told him no because I don't care for him, nor do I like him." You talked on and on to Kakashi about your day at work.

He wasn't focused on you, but as an instinct, he was unconsciously listening to you.

Kakashi cut you off.

"What do think about playing the role as Mayani in the movie?" He asked.

"Huh?" You replied.

"I don't want to kiss Hanare." He said with a disgusted face.

"Well, it's just a movie."

"Yeah, but you're my wife, I feel like it's cheating on you." He whined.

"I'll be fine."

"Okay, but I won't."

"Like I said, it's just a movie."

"Well, it's more than a movie to her."

"What do you mean?"

"The way she looks when we're about to kiss." 

He shuddered at the thought.

You got up out of the bed, him following you into the kitchen.

"It's not a big deal, love; really."

You turned on the stove as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I don't want to kiss her." He mumbled. "Pleaseeee?"

"Fine.."

-Timeskip-

"I wanted to thank you so much again for this role, Mr. Director!" Hanare thanked the man again.

"Yeah, yeah, seems like you spoke too soon." He said.

"W-what?"

"What I mean is, there's someone else. Kakashi's wife. She's a great actor, and we gave her the part because that's what Kakashi asked. Here's your last payment."

He handed her a couple of thousands.

"Okay, see your way out of the door."

"You can't do this-..!"

"You're right, I can't, but Kakashi can. Ja'ne." He waved her off.

"No! I'm not going anywhere!"

"Security, take her away."

"No!" Hanare struggled. "Get your slimy hands off me! Kakashi is mines! I'm the one who's going to kiss him! No!"

The door slammed shut, Hanare banging on the door with empty threats to get back in as they locked her out.

-Timeskip-

"Oh, Mishiro.." (Y/N), aka. Mayani said to Kakashi, aka. Mishiro.

"Oh, Mayani.." Mishiro said.

Both of your lips drew closer.

"Cut!" You screamed out.

"What!?!?" The Director said.

"I need my chap stick, my lips need it right now."

They looked at Kakashi.

"Well, you heard the woman, get her the chap stick!" He said.

-Timeskip-

"Oh Mishiro.."

"Oh, Mayani.."

Your lips drew closer and closer, one inch away.

"Cut!" Kakashi called out.

The Director didn't even respond.

"Hehe, just wanted to annoy you." Kakashi said.

Kakashi kissed you passionately.

"Something tells me we'll have to add that part to the movie because we'll never get the chance for them to kiss ever again."

"Yes sir."

Okay, Skit #1, complete! I'm going to do a couple of them separately. Also, just to let you know, some/most of these won't have 1,000 words. Like, this one only has 691 words. These will be uploaded randomly. I hope you enjoyed this!

Question: Should I keep doing these skits?