| 6 | • Personas •

(Y/n) POV

On the walk home I was thinking about something.

'Wait a minute, when I think about it, I don't know anything about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.' I thought. 'I should do something about that tomorrow.'

-Timeskip-

"He's late.." Naruto said for the 3rd time today.

About 3 hours ago when I had arrived, I told Team 7, excluding Kakashi, that I'd be joining Team 7. They were pretty cool with it. To get to know them I decided I would hang out with them individually, which they accepted. I'm honestly excited to get to know them.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late a black cat crossed my path, so I took the long way." Kakashi said gaining everyone's attention.

"YOU LIAR!" Sakura and Naruto said in sync.

"Alright, alright." Kakashi said, then turned towards me. "Lord Third told me the news. So your going to be a part of Team 7, eh?" I nodded.

"Everybody follow me!" Kakashi said cheerfully with a closed eyed smile.

"YEAH!" Naruto said.

We walked to this shed.

"The shed needs to be cleaned, so get to work." Sensei said in a dismissal tone, then walked over to a tree and sat down, reading his perverted book.

We all sweat-dropped.

'I don't feel like doing this.' I thought. Then I got an idea.

I made a Shadow Clone, and secretly sat on a tree branch above Kakashi.

"Aren't you the Jonin Kakashi?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be helping them?"

"No thanks."

I sighed.

-Timeskip-

Naruto:

"So, go ahead Naruto." I said.

Naruto and I were by ourselves walking down the park, enjoying the weather while I got to know him.

"Alright," he started. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, future Hokage, believe it! Ramen is the best, especially Ichiraku's. Sakura's really pretty, not as pretty as you though, believe it! Though, I still have a little crush on her; but she likes that stupid SaSgAy."

"Why do you hate Sasuke?" I asked.

"That's easy," he responded. "He thinks he's better than everyone else, just because he's top of my class, ya know!? Then I'm at the bottom.." He said whispering the last part shyly, and embarrassed while fiddling with his fingers, which I found, not to mention, adorable.

'So, he has a crush on someone, but she like's his rival? Interesting..' I thought.

"So you want to be better than him?"

"No, I will be better than him. Believe it!"

I smiled softly at him.

"You will be Naruto. I'm sure of it.."

He looked shocked at first, then he gave me a big grin while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks, ya know!"

-Timeskip-

Sakura:

"I'm listening Sakura." I told Sakura.

Sakura and I were walking around a beautiful clothing shop looking for some outfits.

"Alright, well, I'm Sakura Haruno, CHA!" She started. "I'm very knowledgeable, and I love Sasuke! Everything about him, it's just amazing!" She squealed.

"What about Naruto?" I asked.

"He's just good for nothing. Honestly, he's a fool to the point where I sometimes wonder why he even tries. He'll never be better than Sasuke like he says he will. Sasuke's just out of his league, and so is Ino, cha! Those two (Naruto, Sasuke) are on two different levels, and Naruto's at the very bottom!"

I frowned slightly. 'Poor Narufish. Not only does this girl dislike him, she thinks very lowly of him.' I thought.

"I see." I told her. "Maybe you should try to get to know him.? Not to be rude or offensive, but Sasuke only ignores you, Naruto on the other hand is really kind to you, and he cares so much about you."

"Your right." She frowned, then smiled. "Alright! I'll try my best to be kind to him!"

-Timeskip-

Sasuke:

"Ready when you are Sasuke." I stated.

Sasuke and I were at a BBQ eating some food.

"Hn," he started. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha. There's not much about me to know. I'm more of a solo, independent person since most people I meet are annoying, such as Sakura and Naruto."

"Tell me about Naruto and Sakura." I said.

"Well Naruto, he's an absolute idiot. Then Sakura's a useless fangirl. They're both just annoying in my opinion." He said.

'Well that's a rivalry.' I thought.

Sasuke then gritted his teeth. "Then there's someone I want to kill.." He said.

"I understand." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Your future is going to be a roller coaster, not like it's my place to say anything." I said with a chuckle.

He smirked. "I'm looking forward to it."

-Timeskip-

On my way home I thought about how similar this Team 7, was like Kakashi and I's.

'Obito, Rin..' I thought.

I unlocked the door to my house, and went inside. I did my normal routine, and was about to go to sleep until I heard a knock on my door. I groaned. When I got downstairs, I unlocked the door to see Kakashi-kun.

"Kakashi?" I asked. He looked a bit nervous.

"Hey (Y/n).." He said scratching the back of his neck with a closed eyed smile.

"I was wondering," he paused a bit, "would you like to hang out with me tomorrow? I'd come pick you up by 8 am..."

When he saw the look on my face, he quickly added, "You know! Since we don't have any training or anything tomorrow!"

"Oh. So it is like a date?" I asked.

He was quiet for a second.

"Yeah, basically.." He said with a slight chuckle.

"I'd love to go out on a date with you." I said with a smile.

"Well then, see you tomorrow. 8 am." He said with a wave, then vanished.

I went back into my room squealing.

"8 am." I whispered to myself with a smile playing onto my lips.

??? POV

"So that's her, eh?" I whispered.

"Yeah. (Y/n) (L/n).." ??? whispered back.

"What exactly does he want with her. She doesn't have a tailed beast. So what exactly is so special?" I asked.

"Guess we'll just have to wait." ??? responded. "Though, if I had to take a guess, it'd probably have to do with that Kakashi guy."

"Yeah.."

We both nodded at each other, then vanished.

New Chapter. Next will be a date with Kakashi. I hope you enjoyed this one!

Bye!

-Kami H.

1054 Words