(A/N)

Bad news.

I am officially, discontinuing this book.

It's not that it doesn't get enough views, because I started this book 1 month ago, and it hit 500 about to hit 600 views, so that's not it.

The problem is the plot.

I know as a reader, it may look easy to start a story and "make it up as you go," but no, this is actually very difficult for every author on Wattpad.

I'm sorry, I truly am.
It started off as a writers block, but then it actually became a problem, so I just can't.

Another problem is Time Management.

An author should publish at least 1 chapter a week, and I was trying to do that, but I realized that in reality, 400 words is a literally an hour, and some of my chapters have 500-600 words, and that takes about 1 hours and 40 minutes - 2 hours at most, and I have other things I need to do.

I started this story off just for fun, but then it got to people who were enjoying it, so that was where I had to keep it going.

For those of you who want to see what I had in mind, here's the plot.

Nijima was picking fruit, until she turned around to see Kisame and Itachi.

She didn't know who they were, and didn't know they were criminals, for she wasn't a ninja.

Basically what happens is Itachi, and Kisame make a deal with her. The deal was:

If she brought (Y/n) (L/n) to Senju Park at around 6:00 am tommorow, they would pay Nijima money, over 1.6 million ¥.

Yes they did have the money, and yes they'll keep their end of the bargain.

Nijima, wanting to give the money to her family, quickly accepted, and decided to follow with the deal.

So the next day, Nijima woke you up, at 6 saying there was 'old friends' needing to meet you at Senju Park.

You, not knowing she meant 2 members of the Akatsuki, nodded, leaving the apartment to go to Senju Park, Nijima following behind you.

Eventually, Nijima saw Kisame in an ally way, hidden.
When he saw Nijima, he waved his hands in a 'come here' motion.

Nijima made an excuse saying she's going back to the apartment, and you agreed, going to the Park.

Nijima left you, and went into the ally way with Kisame.

There, he gave her the money, and told her to go back to Kakashi's apartment.
She listened, saying a quick thank you, and left, still not knowing she made a deal with criminals.

When you get to Senju Park, you look around for your 'old friend'.

Itachi, who was on a roof jumped down behind you, knocking you out.

Kisame landed beside him.
They nodded at each other, both of them leaving to take you to the Akatsuki hide out.

Once you woke up, you were in a bed, not in Kakashi's apartment.

You saw a masked man beside you with an Akatsuki cloak, that's when you realized you had been tricked, and was in the presence of The Akatsuki.

Back with Kakashi, he woke up, you not being home.

He went to the Third, asking him to call for your presence.