1K | SPECIAL

Usually, I wouldn't but,

So, I decided to make a special to celebrate the 1K readers!

This is a Kakashi x Reader special! Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------🧡-------------------------------------------------------------

"Festival today, free.." I read as I looked at the paper. "Maybe I should.."

You ran towards the Hokage's Office, busting into the tower.

Your fiancé jumped.

"(Y/n).." Kakashi asked, looking at you. "What are you doing?"

"Look, look, look!" You showed him the paper.

Lately, ever since Kakashi became the Hokage, we rarely ever have time to spend together. So, inviting him to the annual festival with you was a great idea! This festival is special; it only happens once every few years.

Kakashi was frowning behind his mask.

He really wanted to spend time with you, lots of it, but between you and this paper work..

He sighed sadly,

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, but you know I'm busy.."

 "You know this only happens once every few years-"

"And I wish I could spend it with you, but I have to do this."

"You always talk like the work is more important than me!"

"It isn't, but-"

"Whatever!"

You slammed the door, angry.

You had every right to be mad.

You didn't want him to take the ridiculous job anyway, you knew the consequences.

-Flashback-

"She want's me to be the Hokage.." Kakashi said, nervous for your reaction.

"....Oh.." I said. "Well, you know, being Hokage.. it's a difficult job.."

"I know but-"

"We won't be able to spend time together again..."

"...I can't just turn down a request from Lady Hokage, (Y/n)."

"Yeah, I know.. but are you sure? I mean, you'll be really busy, I don't think it's a good idea.."

"I can take it."

'But can I?' You thought.

Kakashi hugged you.

"I'll retire at some point during the job, but if it's for the Leaf, you know I won't just turn it down.." He mumbled.