| 8 | • Encounter •

(Y/n) POV

"Let's have a pool party!" Naruto screamed.

All of the Genin, and Genin leaders all got together to discuss a solution for hanging out together. Usually, a team is on a mission, so we never actually got the chance to all get together. Naruto just suggested a pool party.

"I guess that doesn't sound bad." Asuma said. "Everyone in?"
We all nodded.
"All right, pool party it is. Come to the Naraka Beach, 1 pm. Tommorow. I'm sure we all know where that is, yeah?" Asuma added.
"YAY! POOL PARTY! YOU HEAR THAT SASUKE!? I'M GOING TO PROVE I'M BETTER THAN YOU!" Naruto screamed.
We all sweat-dropped, along with a, "What a drag..", from Shikamaru.

-Timeskip-

Everything was going perfect. The cool water recoiled the sun's blazing hot sunshine.
We had food, drinks, and a reservation area as well; Kurenai recommended it. Though everything costed a lot of extra money that could've been saved, it was worth it, no doubt.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom, be right back." I told Kakashi and Sasuke.

I was walking back to the Swimming Area, when two guys appeared in front of me.
One had long hair, it was black with a tie towards the end. The other looked like a dang, "fish-shark". They both wore black coats, with red clouds on them, that had an outline of white.
I was confused, and tried to walk around them until one started talking.

"Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" The one with the long black hair asked.
"Who's asking?"
"I'm Itachi Uchiha, and this is my partner, Kisame Hoshigaki. You're going to come with us. Soon, we will kidnap you. You will be ours."
"Wh-"
Before I could finish, they vanished into thin air.

'Weird..' I thought.

-Timeskip-

"You okay?" Kakashi asked, looking at me with concern. "You look dazed."
The funtime was over, and everyone went their separate ways. Kakashi and I went in the same direction, since I had something I needed to pick up from the store.

'Oh yeah, I'm fine. A fish-shark and his partner just appeared in front of me, claiming, that they would kidnap me.' I thought.

"I'm fine." I said with a fake smile.

Feeling very unsafe, and letting my emotions get the best of me, before I could comprehend what I was saying, I turned, made eye contact with him and asked Kakashi,

"Could I stay at your apartment for the next few weeks?"

Quick chapter. I needed some danger in this story, so yeah. The Akatsuki want you. I didn't know if Itachi had black hair, or raven hair like Sasuke, so I picked black.

Bye!

-Kami H.

434 Words