| 13 | • Dejected •

(Y/n) POV

"So I really like candy! It's so delicious, and sweet. Dango sounds nice too!" Nijima kept rambling about her love for things.

Everytime she said love, she looked at Kakashi's butt.

ButIdon'tblameher;Kakashihasanicebooty...

Anyway.

"I wonder what other sweet things I can taste in this villiage."

"You guys know when you see something that you love, and it looks squishy, you just want to touch it, or squeeze it."

*Nijima looking intently at Kakashi's bOoTy*

I need to stop guys I'm sorry...

Okay I'm serious now. Here's the chapter you've been waiting for.

"So, Nijima." Kakashi started, stopping on the sidewalk. "I know a great place for dango. If you'd like, I could take you there."

"Oh jeez! Really, that sounds nice!" She clapped her hands, looking all excited, but I wasn't buying it.

We arrived at the Dango Shop, and saw...

"Anko.." I said through gritted teeth.

We used to be on good terms. Until Anko thought it was a good idea to "prank" me.

She has this weird theory that I like Kakashi.

I don't.

Do I?

No.

I won't.

I don't.

I'm a ninja.

I don't have time for a love life.

Do I?

"Oh hey, Kakashi, (Y/n)! Who's the new comer?" Anko said through a mouth stuffed with dango.

Kakashi and I sweatdropped thinking the same thing.

'She'll get fat if she doesn't stop eating so much dango.'

"I'm Nijima! Nice to meet you!" She introduced.

"Take a seat, take a seat, all of you." Anko patted three seats next to her.

"An order of 6 dango sticks, please!" Kakashi order, sitting next to me

-Timeskip-

"I can't thank you enough for showing her around." The Third thanked us.

"I can't either!" Nijima said, facing us. "Thank you."

"No problem. Are we free to go now, Lord Third?" Kakashi asked, hands in his pockets.

"One more thing." The Hokage said, hands folded. "She'll have to live in your apartment. Apparently, all of the apartments have been taken. It's been peaceful times in the Hidden Leaf. There has been a lot of visitors. Apologies, if you aren't comfortable with this arrangement."

Nijima's eyes lit up, her eyes wondering back to Kakashi's booty, leaving the Hokage to raise an eyebrow at her weird actions.

Kakashi shifted very uncomfortably.

"It's no problem." He mumbled.

"Thank you again. Your dismissed."

-Timeskip-

We were finally done showing Nijima the apartment.

It was around 10:47.

"Okay, if you don't mind, I'm going out, I won't be long." Nijima said, leaving the apartment.

Kakashi sighed, shaking his head, leaving to go shower, and go to bed.

With one last look at the door, I followed Kakashi.

-Bonus-

3rd POV

Nijima went to go pick some fruit in the forest.

"These look delicious.." She said to herself, picking the berries, putting them in her basket.

She hummed as she picked more, and more fruit, her basket almost full.

"Nijima Samiraie?" Someone asked behind her.

Nijima gasped, and turned around to see...

Kakashi really does have a nice butt, real talk. Sorry I'm a pervert. Anyway... short chapter.

Bye!

-Kami H.

519 Words