READ

Hi guys!

So first off thank you so much to everyone who is reading/ read this book, 3 years later. Despite how long ago I wrote it, the book is still doing very well and I suspect more people will be seeking out Paxton hall Yoshida fanfics, when the new season comes out. So in light of how this book is doing, I feel it's my responsibility as a writer to make it a good book. I take a lot of pride in my work and it disappoints me that the ending to this book didn't fulfil the expectations I have for myself or my writing. I didn't intend on doing this but I've decided that I'm going to edit the ending of this book to make it more flowing than abrupt.

I suppose this is a random thing to drop on you all but I'm definitely willing to, the question is if you guys would want me to. It won't be IG form, unless necessary, instead I'm going to complete it in a form of storytelling. If you guys want me to please let me know, I don't want to seem overbearing or as though I'm dragging this story out but I really want to re edit the ending. At the time you could tell I was over it but that's not really an excuse for a, let's be honest, shitty ending.

Again, though, that is only if you guys want me to and if so please comment to communicate it across. It's really important you let me know, I'm open to suggestions and constructive criticism so please let me know.

-SFW