2

ashhhly.nn

Liked by zanduhhh, devynnharl and 258 others

ashhhly.nn first day: contemplating whether it would be more effective to walk into the road or jump off a cliff.

View all 67 comments

sandersk thought about drinking bleach?

ashhhly.nn @sandersk tysm for the suggestion but, I don't remember asking.

devynnharl sexc bby, dont miss me too much and ps find a man.

jaxson.hunttt good luck

user1 pretty xx

...

Today was the day, the day we had all been dreading: my first day at Sherman Oaks High School.

I was stood at the entrance of the corridor whilst crowds bustled around the narrow halls, animated chatter rising in the air. I glance back and forth, eyes widening in horror.

This was going to be terrible.

"What are those socks" a voice whispered quietly as I walked down the corridor, several glances on me as they took in my band shirt, plaid button up and jeans.

I was expected at the office at quarter to 8 to get my locker and code combination alongside my schedule only issue was, I had no idea where the office was and not to judge, but the people at this school looked anything but welcoming. In fact, they looked like they hated me.

Someone else who hated me? The teachers. They hadn't considered it important to maybe provide me with some type of map to get around the school. It felt like I was constantly walking in circles.

I was lost, completely and utterly lost meaning I had to turn to my last resort: asking someone. God, the one thing I had been wanting to avoid yet still, once again, the universe had decided to throw me into yet another one of its emotional turmoils.

Just the mere thought was enough to send me
into a state of despair, how exactly was I supposed to go about this? I hardly doubt I could just approach them, life is not that easy. Man, I miss the good old days back in the 90s when I didn't exist, at least then I didn't have to worry about how I approached the incarnates of horror at this school.

"Hello excuse me, I'm quite lost could you help me find the office" I said to myself, repeating it over and over again as I find someone to approach. Gradually, my eyes set on a boy with his back to the corridor: perfect! If he doesn't turn around, I'll be fine.

I take a deep breath, tugging at my backpack and approach him. I would be fine, I was literally made for this, what could possibly go wrong? I would be fine, it would be totally okay.

I put my hand out and tap his shoulders.

"Hello, excuse me, I'm lost-" but trail away as he turns around. My eyes widen, jaw dropping slightly and my mind goes blank. I think I've stopped breathing.

"Can I help you" he asked slowly, cocking his eyebrow. I don't say anything, completely freezing up. My limbs feel weak, am I dying? Oh my god.

"Can I help you" he repeated, narrowing his eyes in scrutiny as they ran over me. Does he think I'm hot?

"Can you have my children!" I blurt out and immediate regret overcomes me. I throw my hands to my mouth. WHAT THE FUCK! He laughs heartily, looking around.

"Only if you'll have me" he smirked and leans in, grabbing my face and kisses me, hands snaking around the nape of my neck as our lips move in sync whilst sparks flew everywhere.

He pushes me against his locker and goosebumps erupt through me whilst his body was up against mine, the warmth seeping into me. I felt like a smore! All gooey and warm, this was great! I don't hold back and run my hands through his hair, oh my god, his hair. He pulls away, lips ripe like fruit and smiles at me "you're so hot, you're definitely not like other girls" my eyes widen, grin breaking out on my lips.

"Hello" a voice called, I blink and he's stood there, a shadow of annoyance to his face. "Listen, I have lesson. If you have nothing to ask can you move out of my way" he asked, friends behind him. I clear my throat, seriously? That was a daydream?

And he pushes past, jerking me to the side and strides off. My expression drops. He was nicer in my daydream, curse you universe!

...

Hi! Ah, I don't like this chapter much, I'll do chapters like this throughout the story. I'm sorry if it's bad :( I haven't wrote properly in so long so my writing is a bit rusty.

I will edit this later, probably further along the story whilst I get everything set up! Regardless, I hope you like it, please lmk your thoughts! Good or Constructive, I'm here for it.

Have you guys finished watching never have I ever or not? What do you think is going to go down next season!

Enjoy!💘🥺