12

(Because this scene gave us all life^)

The drive was a silent one with me avoiding eye contact for the most part and Paxton focusing on the road, unlike earlier when he almost crashed. He lets out a sigh as he tapped the leather clad wheel.

Any normal person would have made conversation yet somehow, God had decided to deprive me of this normality and only had it come in intervals. Ironically, I couldn't think of anything to talk about despite having stalked almost every aspect of his life - do you know he went to the Bahamas 3 years ago and tried to tame a crab? It didn't exactly go as planned, he ended up getting pinched by one. I found that out through his mom's Facebook.

"So what are your thoughts on crabs?" I asked casually. Crabs? Seriously, CRABS? ARE YOU SERIOUS? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE.

"Fuck off, I know" I muttered. He looks over at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What did you say?" He asked. I shake my head.

"Oh nothing, I was speaking to myself" I stated, my eyes widen. WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT "I mean not to myself, I don't speak to myself" I laughed sheepishly, heat creeping into my cheek. "I mean, who speaks to themselves right, ha only losers, not me"

"I speak to myself sometimes" he shrugged, looking over at me smiling.

"Oh same" I exclaimed, agreeing. "Have you ever been to the Bahamas?" I questioned in another attempt to make conversation.

"I actually have, 3 years ago with my family" he explained.

"Really? That's so cool" I exclaimed, feigning shock.

"You know the craziest thing happened to me there" he began.

I snort "what? Like getting pinched by a crab whilst trying to tame it?" I close my eyes in embarrassment, oh my god. Pray there's a zombie apocalypse and I get hit by an asteroid.

"Yes, actually" he grinned "how do you know?"

I cough slightly "just a Wild guess" and he begins elaborating on the story.

...

"So how many girls have you fucked in this car"

"Seriously?" He challenged.

"What?" I exclaimed "are you going to tell me you haven't because you and I both know that's a lie" he rolls his eyes and sighs.

"None, actually" he shot back.

"Oh that's cool" I pause "So why is there a cum stain on the back seat?" I asked.

"What!" He exclaimed and looks back, appalled.

"Dude! The car" I exclaimed, grabbing the steering wheel as I try to avoid a fatal accident

"Oh shit!" And beeps the horn.

...

"I kiss a lot of girls, doesn't mean I have to marry them" I mimicked in a high pitched voice.

"I don't sound like that!" He exclaimed "my balls dropped ages ago"

I snort "sure and I'm John Cena"

"Don't flatter yourself, at least he got the looks" he joked.

"Oh you're making me blush"

"There's a lot more that I can do to you, if you want me to" he smirked.

"My dog could probably give me more action than you and he doesn't even exist"

...

"My back hurts" I stated

"From what, bending it too much?"

"From carry this conversation" I shot back

"The only thing I see you carrying is a baby, my baby" I groan.

"Get over yourself"
...

Ideally, that's how the conversation should've gone. It didn't, in fact it came to swift halt after his story of the crabs pinch. The rest of it was silent with the occasional glances back and forth.

With much relief, I arrive outside my house and honestly I couldn't be happier. I look over at him and he smiled.

"Thanks by the way, for the ride" I said and unbuckle my seatbelt. He nods his head and looks over at me, analysing my face. I smile awkwardly and clear my throat.

And then he blinks and nods his head "it's cool, I'll see you Monday?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, sure thing" and then I open the door, preparing to jump out but then he called out to me.

"Hey, Lynn" I immediately look back. His eyes flickers between my lips and eyes vice versa, sending anxiety through my body. Was there something on my lip?  Or worse, was he looking at my moustache? I swear I waxed it a couple of days ago.

"Uh, don't worry about it" he said quickly "see you later" and drives off. I watch his car fade away into the distance and walk towards the house door.

INSTAGRAM
(ashhhly.nn): trentt.harrisonn has requested to follow you

...

Bonjour mes amis! Ca va? - okAy so hi, here's another chapter for you scrumptious lot, I've posted another update because wattpad is more important than school and there's also the fact it's nearly 1 am.

"It's nearly 1am" she said, the clock just striking midnight.

I digress, anyway I'm going to go binge watch Netflix until breakfast ( which would be at 3 because it's currently Ramadan) ALSO WHAT THE FRICK WE'RE NEARLY AT 3K I WILL CRY, THE DEVIL WORKS HARD BUT YOU GUYS WORK HARDER, LOVE YOU MY KWEENS.

Enjoy!!!! 🥺💘