29

Sujin woke up in a unfamiliar room while feeling dizzy "where the hell am i"

"in the school nurse, are you feeling better?" Hana asked her and she nodded "but what happened?"

"you fainted"

"oh"

"SUUUJIIIIINNNNNNN" hyewon ran in the room yelling "girl stop yelling"

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

"yes im okay,i just need rest since i stressed myself lately" Sujin obviously had to lie, she don't want that the other know that her own boyfriend did that to her, especially her brother, if he would found out jake would be dead meat.

"hmm okay" Hyewon said as she eyed hana "who is that?"

"i'm hana, her friend" she introduced herself smiling "oh, im hyewon"

"sujin? what happened? are you okay? did that someone to you? i swear to god if i find out imma kill this person with my own hands" Sunghoon asked her questions "no one did that to me, i just stressed myself lately"

Sunghoon raised his eyebrow staring at sujin "you're lying"

"why should i lie?" sujin suddenly felt nervous.

"why are you suddenly feeling so nervous?"

"god can you stop with the questions you giving me headaches" she groaned annoyed from his questions but it seems like he doesn't give up that easily.

"Sunghoon you rat just shut up and let her rest, annoy her when she's feeling better" hyewon said but suddenly yeji,jay and jake came in the room "OH MY GOSH SUJIN"

"damn dont yall have school?"

"sujin im so so sorry" jake hugged her, a little to tight.

"why are you saying sorry?" Sunghoon again, asked while raising his eyebrow "oh he's just apologizing that he couldn't come sooner right jake?"

"oh yeah?"

"oh so since your friends are here, i can now, bye and sujin get some rest okay? if u need something call me"

"alright bye hana" sujin waved at her and hana left "well she's nice" yeji said while sitting on the bed where sujin was laying "a little bit too nice, i don't trust her" sunghoon said making hyewon hit him on the shoulder "god sunghoon stop with the trust issues,what the hell is wrong with you today?"

"nothing lets just go" he left the room "what is up with him?"

"i don't know"

--------

 HEESEUNG  hey babe

HEESEUNG
hey babe

HEESEUNG
the others told me that you acted a little bit different today