20

"HYEWON"

they ran to the Campus as they saw hyewon laying there.

"she did not just fell from there" Geonu asked not believing what he saw.

"hyewon no" Sujin said quietly tears streaming down her face "wake up please" but hyewon didn't even moved a bit "SOMEONE CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE" A student yelled "we don't need one" Jay said as he carried hyewon "kill jiyeon for me" jay whispered to jungwon as he speeded to the nearest hospital.

"wait jay too? ARE ALL OF YOU VAMPIRES"

jungwon searched for jiyeon and he found her trying to sneak away "gotta kill a bitch"

sujin still was on the ground, crying her eyes out, Jake approached her by hugging her tightly "she's gonna be alright trust me"

"Can we go? people found out what happened right now" geonu said and the other nodded, meanwhile jungwon came back with blood on his shirts and on his lips "this bitch is finally dead" yeji said "why didn't we do it sooner wtf"

"Noh Sungchul" a deep voice said from behind making all turn their head to the direction, it was his father.

"Oh dad"

"sungchul why didn't you tell me"

"sorry" he said quietly looking to the ground "mr.noh it was for his safety he couldn't tell anyone about his secret" K told the principal and he rolled his eyes "i'm not talking to you"

"Your a shame for our family" his father raised his voice "ok can i go now"

"were not done yet" he said as he walked away leaving sungchul sighing.

JUNGWON
welcome back everyone and new members🙌

SUNGHOON
jay how's hyewon

JAY
she still hasn't woken up

TAKI
damn it's been 2 days

ME
why do i feel like it's my fault

NICHOLAS
sujin it's not

NICHOLAS
she will be okay trust me

ME
waIt..

YEJI
didnt jake said the same🤣

JAKE
yeah lmao

SUNOO
anyways

SUNOO
can we visit her now

JAY
yeah

HEESEUNG
who's coming