3

YANG JUNGWON ADDED PARK SUJIN AND PARK HYEWON IN THIS GROUPCHAT.

PARK HYEWON
hi

JAY PARK
why did you add them jungwon why

YANG JUNGWON
BECAUSE

YANG JUNGWON
SINCE WE GOT FAST ALONG WITH EACH OTHER WHY NOT

ME
it's 10pm wtf let me sleep

ME
even tho that's early lol

PARK SUNGHOON
nope

PARK SUNGHOON
you forgot your jacket at the campus

PARK SUNGHOON
get it

ME
  its just a jacket duh

PARK SUNGHOON
its from dad

ME
oops

NIKI
wait

NIKI
you knew her jacket was there why didn't you take it

PARK SUNGHOON
oops

ME
fuck u

LEE HEESUNG
It's late u sure you can go alone

ME
yeah it's just the campus

JAKE SHIM
be careful

YANG JUNGWON
did he jus-

KIM SUNOO
uh

PARK HYEWON
jungwon i fucking hate you

YANG JUNGWON
love u too

-

Sujin walked to the campus with a messy look, messy bun,oversized shirt,like fr oversized she stole it from jay, shorts and slippers.

"Oh boii i hope cute boys dont see me" she said to herself.

"Wait i have a boyfriend"

She saw her jacket there luckily no one took it, it was a gift from her dad before he died, gifts from her dads are very important to sunghoon and sujin.

But she saw too figure making out "man when was the last time me and seongie did it" She pouted as she walked back but the figure was kinda familiar.

She got nearer and her eyes widened as she saw who it was.

"Yunseong?"

He pulled away from the girl as she saw Sujin standing there.

"Sujin? It isn't what it looks like"

"How could you? You said you was busy all the time but i guess you just was with her? Didnt you love me?" She said tears streaming down her face.

"No"

"What-"

"I didn't loved you, i just tried to get close to you because of your bestfriend hyewon, but then she got a boyfriend then i was like nevermind i can go to other girls, but you was so clingy so i couldn't, your just useless and no one wants you" he laughed but the girl beside him slapped him "how could you be so mean to her?and why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?tsk dont talk to me ever again" the girl said leaving "so sorry" she apologized to sujin.

"I hate you hwang yunseong" Sujin said as she left still with tears.

She went into her room and she threw herself on her bed, she let all her tears out, they dated two years ago, and everything seem fine but he didn't even love her.

"Sujin? What's wrong?" Jake rushed to her while sujin is looking like a crying mess.

"My boyfriend cheated on me" she said crying harder, jake couldn't hold it so he hugged sujin tightly "shh it's okay i'm here"

"He said that he doesn't even loved me, he just dated me to got close to hyewon two years ago hyewon was 15 and he was 18, what the fuck she was and is still a minor but then she got a boyfriend snd they kinda broke up, then yunseong said he was more with other girls because i dont have what they got, then he said i'm usless and so one boii can i even trust boys" She said hugging jake tighter "where is he now"

"I don't know i think still at the campus" She answered and he standed up "the fuck you wanna do"

"Giving him a lession for hurting you" he smirked as he left.

"Oh man" Sujin sighed.

JAKE'S POV:

I was searching for this yunsong dude, i'm really mad at this dude like how can someone play with such a pretty girls heart?

did i just call her pretty?, well i'm not wrong tho.

I saw a male figure standing there i'm not sure if it was yunseong.

I walked up to him and i was right he was sitting on a bench playing on his phone i guess not bothering that he broke someone hearts, tsk asshole.

"Yah" i said and he looked up at me slightly not interested.

"What"

"Why did you hurt sujin"

"Why do you care" he scoffed "mind your own bussines" he continued to play on his phone but i used my power to take the phone away from him.

"Again why did you hurt her" I asked more angry as his eyes went red from anger.

But yunseong didn't get scared, he smirked as he stands up from the bench.

"Oh a vampire huh?" He smirked "i can play the same game" Yunseong showed his fangs, shit i thought i can make him scared now he's like me?

"Oh and i never loved sujin i guess you know already" he laughed and I couldn't hold so i punched him in the face.

"Wait until sunghoon finds out about this,he's making dead meat of you trust me" i said, well i'm not wrong tho, sunghoon is one of the strongest among us.

"Oh and try to hurt her again your for real dead" i said as i left, i dont know why i'm caring so much for her i never did this for a girl tho....
------

sowwy for making yunseong bad lol