13

"Yah yeji that's easy just bite in" Geonu said to her but she shook her head while hiding behind k, all 14 except jake were in the campus because they had nothing better to do and they just finished school.

Geonu is showing her how to drink blood but she won't because she's scared.

yes Yeji became a vampire.

"You won't fucking hurt him NOW JUST BITE" Geonu said annoyed, He's really done with her.

"Yeji just bite in my neck and suck it it won't hurt me" Jay said softly and she pouted "i'll do it" yeji said as she came from k's back.

"Now" Sunghoon said and she bit in.

"Finally" Geonu muttered as he sat on the ground.

"See it doesnt hurt" Jay said to yeji grinning and she smiled.

"Where is jake?" Sujin asked and Jungwon grinned "he's coming later i think"

"Yo folks i'm thirsty imma go buy a water in the cafeteria" Hyewon said and they nodded "buy me chips" Sunoo said "nah" Hyewon said as she flipped her hair "then i'm coming too" Sunoo rolled his eyes as he stands up "You first has to catch me" Hyewon said as she ran off "she knows that i'm much faster right?" Sunoo said and the other laughed as he speeded to her.

"Sheet i forgot your fast" she said under her breath "come on i want chips" Sunoo linked arms with her as they went to the cafeteria.

They buyed chips and water ss they wanted to leave but someone came from behind, Hyewon's extra ass yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SCARED ME" Hyewon holded her hand to her chest making sunoo roll his eyes.

"oH jiyeon?"

"Hey sunoo and?"

"No need too know" Sunoo scoffed as he grabbed hyewon's hand to leave.

"Let's just make it fast" She smirked as she looked sunoo in the eyes "your only doing what i'm saying" She said and he nodded with red eyes like a statue while Hyewon widened her eyes "nah ah not with me" She said as she ran away "Sunoo catch her" She said to him and he did what she said, he was in a flash with Hyewon back "Hyewon honey, look me in the eyes"

"why the fuck should i?"

"Do what i'm saying"

"Your a psycho just like this dude how was his name? Min? Minju? Ah i know mi-" Jiyeon had enough so she just grabbed Hyewon's face looking her in the eyes.

"i have hyewon,and sunoo, next is the ice prince and the ras king" She smiled "act like nothing happend and don't forget both hate sujin" She said to them and they nodded they're heads in sync.

Hyewon and Sunoo walked to the others "Hey what took so long?" Hanbin asked "it were many people there haha" Sunoo said not sounding like always "aight"

"Sunoo wanna go later to the new café" Sujin said to his bestfriend and he shook his head "i have better things to do" He said coldly making Sujin confused "mhm okay, what about you hyewon?" But Hyewon completely ignored her question she was just talking too Daniel.

"Dang what is your problem?" Sujin said annoyed as she standed up "You are the problem" She said facing Sujin "What the fuck did i do?"

"Find out" She scoffed, they were facing each other as if they soon starting to fight.

"Hyewon answer me what the fuck is wrong with you"

"Sujin just leave me fucking alone " Hyewon said as she wanted to leave but Sujin grabbed her wrist "You know what hyewon fuck you" Sujin Fires back "yah watch what your saying" Sunoo said standing up "i'm not talking with you" Sujin scoffed "who allowed you too talk with me like that?" He said coming dangerously nearer with his eyes red "aren't they talking everyday like that?" Yeji whispered to Heeseung and he shrugged with his shoulder.