28

sujin slowly opened her eyes while feeling a little bit dizzy.

she fully opened her eyes as she saw jake sleeping beside her "huh?"
she then remembered what happened yesterday "ugggh" she groaned as she grabbed her phone and then she realized she's late "shitt"

"whatever" she saw then that sunghoon and hyewon called her multiple times and that geonu send her a message.

"damn why is geonu so rude"

"oh i think because i stole his favorite hoodie lol"

"did i just say lol loud?"

"sujin why are you talking with urself" jake mumbled tiredly "shut up i'm not talking to you" sujin pouted making jake chuckle "you know that i should be the one who should be mad"

"yeah i know" she sighed "i'm sorry"

"a single 'sorry' won't help"

Sujin crawled on top of him while leaning her head on his chest "jake, sowwyy i dont care how much i said it but i really mean it, when me and jay kissed i felt nothing, it was just once and it will never happened again, even Jay and yeji are back together now"

Jake hugged her tighter while kissing her forehead "I forgive you"

"i missed you sm" she smiled and he lifted her chin "missed you too" he connected their lips making sujin smile in the kiss.

"but can we keep this as a secret for a while?" Sujin asked him as he starred at her confused "why?"

"i don't know i want that the others find it out by themselves" she said hugging him tighter.

"and you know that we are ditching school right now?"

-------

HYEWONSUJIN WHERE ARE YOU

HYEWON
SUJIN WHERE ARE YOU

ME
in ma room lol

HYEWON
WHY DID U DITCH

ME
i overslept😋