7

HYEWONthat username i-

HYEWON
that username i-

ME
are u lost bbygörl😏

YEJI
ew

HYEWON
am i the only one who noticed strange things about the boys

HYEWON
LIKE REALLY STRANGE THINGS

ME
yeah

ME
jake is mad at me idk why☹️

YEJI
then talk to him

ME
ok lol

HYEWON
NOT LIKE THAT

HYEWON
especially jungwon

HYEWON
this dude got sick but he doesn't even let me to be near him like i want to help?

ME
sunghoon is sick too lmao i never saw him sick

HYEWON
and everytime he sneezed i heard something fall down or something like tf cant he sneeze normal

YEJI
just let him be

HYEWON
🙄

----

"Hey jake" Sujin sat beside him on his bed "what"

"Did i do something wrong?" sujin asked, the boys already told her that he used to be funny,flirty and energetic but since she came he became a more quite person.

"Just leave me alone and go to your boyfriend" he scoffed as he wanted to leave, Sujin already knew the problem.

"He's jealous" she said in his mind smirking "i'm not" he said out loud reading her mind making sujin looking confused.

"Did i say that out loud?" She thought but then she rushed to jake back hugging him, she doesn't even know why she did this, but she felt comfortable with him.

"I know you are jealous" she said in a teasing voice and he rolled his eyes "i'm not jealous, it's not like we are dating or something" He scoffed as he removed sujins arms from him.

"Okay then i'm going to him, i heard he is alone in his room" Sujin said as she wanted to go but jake pulled her back making their faces having a small gap.

"Ha i knew it" sujin grinned.

Jake doesn't even know his feelings towards sujin and sujin doesn't know if she likes jake or heeseung thats very confusing for her.

"So uhm i'm gotta go bye" jake said as he left leaving sujin in thoughts.

Sujin decided to go to sunghoon and heeseungs room because she wanted to see sunghoon since he's sick.

"Sup" sujin said as she entered the room with sunghoon's fav snacks.

Heeseung and Sunghoon starred at sujin not wanting that she's here.

"Damn you look horrible" Sujin said as she checked his forhead with her hand.

"Damn why the fuck is this so cold" sujin said confused,it was freezing cold as if you would touch a ice statue.

"Thank you for the snacks love you now you have to go" sunghoon said but sujin looked confused "i want to be a good sister for once and now this" she rolled her eyes but sunghoon sneezed really loud.

"Bless you" she said but heeseung widened his eyes as he saw the pillow behind sujin floating.

"Why the fuck are you moving your hand like that?" Sujin asked heeseung because he tried to bring the pillow down with his powers "i uhm oh hey" he suddenly hugged her tightly trying to lead her to the door but she doesn't even moved an inch.

Suddenly sunghoon sneezed again and the things in the kitchen started to float.

Heeseung picked her up as he went to the door with her "what the fuck let me down why are you acting so strang-" heeseung just smashed his lips on hers to shush her.

"Heeseung tell me what's happening there" Sujin said with a serious face as heeseung put her down.

"Nothing okay see you later or something bye" Heeseung said as he pushed her out of the room but she took her chance and ran again inside.

Her eyes widened as she saw sunghoon standing there trying to put the things that were floating down.

"Oh my gosh am i dreaming?are the things really floating?"

"Yes yes ur dreaming now goo" heeseung kissed her again on the lips, he actually didn't know why he did this but he wanted to distract her.

Sunghoon sneezed again but this time the things didn't float "why is it suddenly so cold?" She said shaking because it was so cold in this room "you" she pointed at sunghoon "how could you let the things float? And how is it so cold?"

"Uhm you hallucinating?"

"Sujin please go" heeseung said and she gave up, she left the room wondering how is this possible "is this dude even a human?"

"Sunghoon let no human near you okay?"

"okay"

"Why are you so adorable?" Heeseung asked accidentally out loud and sunghoon grinned "ask my mother"

the room was again okay, heeseung made the floating things finally down.

But suddenly heeseung started to sneeze making him and sunghoon widened their eyes.

"Shit"

------

damn i have to make more jake&sujin moments lol

oh and a seungsung moment😁