18

Heeseung slowly opened his eyes as he saw he was tied up in a bed full of electricity stuff beside him sungchul.

they were in a lab.

"Oh i see your awake" a woman said thru a speaker, they were both lock in a room.

"Where the hell am i" Heeseung asked angry and the woman chuckled "since you two are strong and has many abilities, were training both of you to join our team"

Heeseung suddenly started laughing while the woman looked at him confused "in your dreams old lady i'm gonna be free now" he said as he took his full strength but he failed "ok nevermind"

"So you see the stones there?" She pointed at the table "nah i'm blind you know"

The woman rolled his eyes at his behavior "let it float"

"How when i litterally can't move my arms dumb bitch"

She let the cuffs on his arms free so he was able to move his arms again.

"So now let it float"

"What about a no?"

But then the women pressed something and he became a electricity shock.

"Okay okay" he raised his hand and the stones started floating "and what's the point about this?"

"Just analyzing"

Sungchul groaned as he fianlly woke up "my head hurts" he said before realizing he's cuffed.

"Sungchul is awake too finally, so dear let the pillow float"

"the fuck"

He did what she said and she was satisfied "before people are coming watching try to lift people"

2 mens came in, she let heeseung and sungchul free from the cuffs and they were now able to move everything and to walk.

"Sungchul NOW" heeseung yelled as they tried to teleport "dang it"

"in this room you can't escape" the women said with a evil laugh "now let them float"

Sungchul started, he lifted his arms as the men slowly started floating "the fuck your so heavy man" Sungchul let go and the men fell on the ground "oops"

heeseung did the same and the women smiled.

heeseung starred at sungchul and he immediately knew what he wants to do "i'm hungry, what about you heeseung" he smirked and hee did the same "oh me too" then they turned they heads to the mens.

Before one of them can say something heeseung sunk his teeth in his neck sucking all the blood.

"that was delicious"

"Oh lemme try too" sungchul said while smirking the other men looked terrified so he ran to the door but unfortunately the door was locked "gotchu" he bit in his neck sucking all his blood.

The women just was there looking at them "they were useless btw"

-

"OKAY FOLKS LISTEN UP" sujin started "since k jake and hanbin are busy we have to try bring sungchul and heeseung back but without geonu,taki,niki,sunoo,jay,sunghoon and hyewon"

"I have a idea" Daniel said "what about taeyong ej and nicholas?"

"who the hell are ej and taeyong" sujin asked "friends and they can help us"