Chapter 6

Trigger warning: Car violence, possible drug/alcohol use and ROASTING!!!!! LOL!!!!
...

(Play the song above while you read)

Normal POV

Tonight was a very special night for street racers. Tonight was the night that Canadian rookie street racers Get to race With some of the most famous street racing outlaws in the entire world like Dominic Toretto and Roman Pierce! Little did those racers knew that there was an alien hedgehog among those rookies.
—————————————————
Sonic's Pov

And that would be me thank you very much! 😊

Anyways, I was so pumped up for this! I really hope Dominic Toretto is going to be here so A) i'll get an autograph from him! And B) I'll have a rematch with him! I was dressed in a child sized Jean vest with child size skinny jeans and dark sunglasses. And just for a bit of a touch to my outfit, I wore my cowboy hat! No one would EVER notice me!

"SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!" An angry female voice cried out which made me jump. Ah crap! It was Echo! I then heard Riley and Jacob scold her again for yelling out my name before walking towards me was not impressed looks on their faces. "howdy partner" I greeted them cowboy style " I am not your partner!" Jacob smeared "now come on! we're leaving!" "But this place is so cool!" I exclaimed pointing to the extreme really cool cars "and even better, Dominic Toretto may be here!" when the girls heard that, they turned back to me with wide eyes "did you say Dominic Toretto?!" They asked, I nodded with a smirk. The girl squealed like crazy but Jacob just rolled his eyes , which kind of reminds me of Tom (Aka The Jerk Lord!) Which made me roll my eyes back at him.

"look Jacob Black" I smeared "their outlaws just like us and they do not and I MEAN DO NOT like COWARDS like YOU!!!!"

After I said that, almost everyone at the street racing site went absolutely off their minds, including Echo. Jacob just glared at me threateningly as Riley covered her ears from the loud noise. I ran to her and tried to comfort her, but I could see that she was crying and I felt guilty for making such a commotion.

But then all of a sudden...

(Music stops)

A gunshot was heard! Everyone turned around in shock to see a buff black man with a Jean vest like me and large sunglasses aiming his pistol at the air to shut everyone up. "what is all of this commotion about?" He asked angrily which made me sweat. "The blue guy roasted the werewolf!" A random dude exclaimed.

The black man slowly turned to me as all of my confidence was now drained out of me as my ears went back with fear. he then took off his glasses, revealing Roman Pearce! Like the Roman Pearce! I felt like squealing with excitement but my fear took over as I shivered, waiting for an punch in the face and unconsciousness. But there wasn't any.

I looked at Roman as his angry look turned into a smirk as he removed the cigarette out of his mouth and crouches down to my height. "what's your name, Kid?" He asked. "S-S-Sonic" I stuttered out a reply. Roman smirks again at my name "Sonic; A name for speed" he said as he stood back up "this guy along with two more rookies are racing me tonight! Whoever is willing enough to race me, get your car is ready in five minutes!" And with that Roman walks away.