Chapter 5

Trigger warning: Vandalism, Ableism, Bullying and mild car violence.
...

Jacob's pov

"Rise and shine, Bluey! Wake up! Up and at 'em!" I hear Echo's angry voice echoing in my mind as I begin to open my eyes to see her trying to wake up Sonic who was still dead asleep. I could see Riley checking his hip injury which was healing pretty well, there was still a bit of blood oozing out of the wound, but it was getting better.

Before I knew it, Echo started Deadpool slapping the sleeping hedgehog several times until he finally snapped awake "GOTTA GO FAST!!!!" Sonic yelped as he quickly open his eyes and began running around the tree house at supersonic speeds. I just stared at him in awe, no wonder he's good at driving a car very fast, he's fast himself.

Sonic then crashes into Riley's arms Who was giggling at his reaction. Sonic then looks at her deep into her Heterochromia eyes "Man, you got beautiful eyes!" He said as he snuggles into Riley's chest when he feels her body heat "and your body temperature is so warm too" "OK dude that's enough flirting for one day!" Echo grumbled as he she grabbed Sonic by his scruff. The hedgehog gave her an unimpressed look "I wasn't flirting with her!" He defended with a snap "and let go of me you...." he calls Ec a word that no girl likes to be called and Echo let's go with a offended scoff. Riley catches him to break his fall. I noticed that Riley was helping Sonic a lot, I wanted to ask why but I didn't get to because Riley, Echo and Sonic were already down from the treehouse.

As we all got out of our hiding place, Sonic turns to the hidden car and looks at me with a smirk. "Oh no!" I warned him coldly "WHATEVER you are about to do to my car, DON'T YOU DARE DO IT BECAUSE THAT'S BRAND NEW!!!!"

————Quick Timeskip————

Normal Pov

A new married couple were riding in their car, celebrating their wedding. But before they could go out of town...

(Play the song from above while you read)

A bright blue Mustang with white stripes and a fake license plate that says "SuperSonicXBlackLightning" zooms right in front of them making them stop dead in the middle of the road

A bright blue Mustang with white stripes and a fake license plate that says "SuperSonicXBlackLightning" zooms right in front of them making them stop dead in the middle of the road. The car was swerving all over the place, revealing that Sonic was going complete crazy psychopath Dominic Toretto.

————————————————
Sonic's Pov

"YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!" Jacob yelped as I take sharp turns "I know I am" I answered with a smirk "and did I forget to tell you that I tied with the famous Domestic Toretto once? I got grounded for weeks after that."

Riley's Mouth dropped open "you met Dominic Toretto?!?!" She exclaimed "well I never really "met" him" I said "I just raced him and tied with him, And I didn't even get to see his face or even get an autograph from him" "then how did you know that you tied with him?" Echo asked. I sighed "I heard the referee say that" I said "I was so excited and happy until the cops found us and, speak of the devil, Tom was there as well. When I was grounded, I didn't call him Tom or "Donut Lord" or even "Jerk Lord". Did you know why I called him?" Everyone shook their heads "Warden" I replied.