one

before you start reading the story

you are Arai Minori , age 21, your character is being played by Chizuru from Rent A Girlfriend (10/10 would recommend lol)  I edited a picture to show you what you'd look like , to help you imagine yourself better

this story is taking place before season 4 so it isn't as hectic 😅
In order to make the story work Eren , Mikasa, Jean , Connie , Sasha , and Armin are all 19 , Levi is 32 ( had to make him younger for you LMFAO)

hope u enjoy fantasizing about bae levi<3

-

"Connie stop pushing!" Me and Armin said in sync as we were on the way to sit down for lunch.

Few more seconds went by till Connie pushed me too hard causing my soup to fly out my hand

"FLYING SOUP" Sasha yelled, she pushed out everyone out of her way, trying to catch some soup in her mouth

we watched as the soup flew to none other than Captain Levi.

The soup poured out the bowel, landing all over the Captains shirt, the bowel followed by shattering into tiny pieces as it made contact with the floor

Me and Connie's smile fades, Armin quickly runs away to Eren and Mikasa, that little traitor..

"it wasn't me!" Sasha defends herself as she points to me and Connie

"tch, who else would it be" Levi stared at me, we didn't have the best relationship with each other , I was always causing something no matter what, I didn't ever really attention to what he had to say.

I think the reason he hated me so much was because I was always one of the strongest without ever actually paying attention.

But he would never let me off the hook, but then again , it's Levi Ackerman.

"I swear Connie push-" , "shut it brat! clean this up after dinner is over", he ordered , I nodded as he walked to the table with Hange, Erwin , Reiner, Annie and Berthold.

I sighed as me and Connie sat down next to Armin and Jean , sitting across from us was Mikasa , Eren , Sasha.

"Sorry Arai, Im just really scared of the captain" Connie cried out

" Why is he always on my ass about everything" I rolled my eyes , I looked at him, he thought just because he was captain he could do whatever he wanted.

"Maybe he just likes teasing you" Eren stated , quickly we all made disgusted faces

"He's too old , Arai would never" Armin giggled

"Plus he's too ....  Captain Levi, if I had the chance I could beat his ass", I smirked at the thought of it.

"HA" Connie began to laugh , even when he began to choke on his bread, everyone laughed with him, including Ymir and Historia who sat in the table next to us.

"what is so funny ? I'm serious!" , I crossed my arms

Levi may be captain but I was also as good.

"how about this, if you win against a fight with the captain , we'll all do your cleaning chores the whole month" Jean spoke up, they all nodded and agreed to his idea.

"Alright , I'll ask him right now" I said confidently as I got up from the seat, I made my way towards his table

He looked up as I made his way, "hi Arai !" Hange yelled as she smiled , I ignored her as my attention was on Levi

"Captain" I calmly said , he looks at my face , he had no emotion what so ever , this quickly brought me at unease.

"what is it" He said coldly, I sighed.

Truly I was a little nervous, I felt my tables eyes on me, watching me like prey. I couldnt just go back now, I have to do it.

"I wanna fight you, one on one" I said as I made sure I stood straight , this caught the rest of his tables attention.

He didn't say a word , just stared into my soul , a part of me was regretting this already. I could hear Erens and Jeans snickers behind me.

He didn't respond, I was beginning to take this as a no.

"tch.....very well , tomorrow, first thing in the morning. Now get away from us" He said coldly as he took a sip of his tea.

As I walked away I saw Armin cheering me on , as well as Sasha even thought her mouth was full of bread.

I sat back down between Connie and Armin, "You guys better be ready to do my chores" I smirked

"You better be ready to lay in the infirmary all month" Jean joked as he sipped his tea

"I believe in you Arai" Mikasa said as she fixed her scarf

I shot her a smile , a fake one. because truly I was having second thoughts about this.