twenty-two

We made our way back inside, we came in at the right time, as everyone had just begun to get their food.

"Me first!" Connie pushed us out the way

"No way, me!" Sasha tugged him back , pulling him to the back

Connie sighed , feeling defeated and starved

I decided to just get a salad , I wasn't very hungry , I also grabbed a cup of tea and headed my way to my table.

I inspected the flood files, making sure there would be no way for me to fall. I looked around me, no one would be in my way to be able to bump into.

I took a deep breaths and furrowed my brows, heading straight for my table.

"Oh hey Arai!" Historia walked past me, she waved to me, quickly looking down to the floor

She seemed to have noticed something.

"Your shoes untied-" She slowly told me

"Wha-"

I quickly fell face flat.

The cup shattered immediately, the salad flew everywhere.

"Why didn't you tell me that first!" I yelled at Historia , she quickly apologized as she bent down, making sure I was alright , helping me up from the floor.

Scouts walked passed me, including my own friends

"Ha! look at that idiot" Jean laughed as he saw me sitting on the floor, covered in salad.
I smirked as I grabbed on to his shoe , causing him to fall face flat as well.

"who's the idiot now" I proudly responded

He furrowed his eyebrows, clenching his teeth

"You little bi-"

"oi... Jean, finish that sentence and you'll run even more laps" Levi creeped over to us.

Jeans eyes widened, he nervously laughed as he quickly told Levi he meant no harm.

Levi reached out his hand to help me up, I accepted.

"hey what about me!" Jean was aggravated

"Ask your boyfriend to help you" Levi's lips slowly turned into a tiny smirk.

" HES ONE OF US NOW!" Sasha cheered as Levi also teased them.

He turned his attention to me, looking me up and down as salad was still all over me.

"Tch, how many times will I have to yell at you for making a mess" He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Till I die probably" I smirked at him

He walked back to his table
We did the same

"Sorry Jean, I guess" I smiled as I ruffled his hair

I helped him up, he hesitated before accepting.

"I hope you die" He evily laughed

~

"I'm so tired of traininggggggg" Sasha groaned as spoke with her mouth full , the food slowly falling out her mouth.

We were disgusted, quickly leaning away from her

"Eren, are you okay?" Mikasa asked, referring to the bruises Levi left on his arms.

Eren looked at them as well, "Yeah, i'm fine" He smiled