seventeen

Here I was , outside of Levi's door.

Feeling even more nervous than ever, I didn't know to expect from him.

I knew he had to have noticed I wasn't there during the female titan attack.

I took deep breaths, before finally knocking on the door

Immediately wanting to run away.

He answered it quickly, he rolled his eyes as soon as he saw me

"Tch, what is it." He groaned.

I tried my best to ignore his shitty personality.

"Hange asked me to catch up on you" I smiled at him, hoping he'd be less moody.

He rolled his eyes , "damn four eyes... get out of here brat" He closed the door

He slammed it in my face, I couldn't take this lightly

"Levi why are you such a shitty person!"

"One minute your in love with me the second you hate my guts!" I screamed through the door

I was taken back as I actually said that out loud.

I didn't mean to...

He swung the door open, pulling me inside before slamming it back.

I began to feel scared for myself, I had no idea what Levi was going to do.

He furrowed his eyebrows, clenching his teeth and his fists.

"Tch, you decided to be all sneaky with that loser Bertholdt , who knows maybe you were with him while the Female titan killed our- ....my squad." He was filled with rage, a vein popping out his temple.

"Are you insane? I don't even know him, why does it bother you so much" I was scared.

I backed away from him.

He had crazy eyes, smiling as he watched me struggle to walk backwards.

"Why does it bother me so much? because I'm in love with you! And I don't know how many times you want me to sit here and tell you that, And every time you keep me waiting , never telling me how is it you feel towards me...you little brat!"

"Me and Eren got distracted when the female titan attacked, we were unaware till it was too late, the squad had already been killed. The whole day I've been feeling terrible , Berthold noticed and tried helped me." I held my head down

"Then tell me how is it you feel..." The closer he got to me, the more he freaked me out.

I felt at unease, it was almost like Levi wasn't himself, like someone else was in control.

"Levi stop."

Tears had already begun to form in my eyes, filling overwhelmed with Levi's accusations and yelling.

"You don't get to sit here and cry Arai, I lost my squad , I lost Petra....you lost nothing..." He yelled

I snapped

I pushed passed Levi, quickly heading to the door

Before I left I had to speak up.

"Pain isn't a competition, I thought you out of all people would know this...Captain."
I slammed his door shut.

I could hear things being thrown, being shattered, and his painful cries.

I was tired of this

I couldn't keep being the one he let it out on

He was unable to control his feelings, causing him to be the way he is. As the deaths grew, the crazier it drove him.

I couldn't keep him sane.

He was on his own.