ᑕOᖴᖴEE ᒍEᒪᒪY!:ᖴᒪᑌᖴᖴ

Enjoy my amazing readers~Light♡

No one's pov:

Erik saiki's And kuboyasu's child took after his mom Saiki in powers and looks but his attitude and colors were exactly like his dad kuboyasu he was cheery but temperamental he had dark purple hair black eyes covered by glasses the only only powers he didn't have were x ray vision and stone turning. "Mom!" Saiki bent down and put his ear next to Erik's mouth he might be powerful but he was still shy "I want coffee jelly" "You are definitely my child" both of them went in the store while kuboyasu waited outside untill they both walked out empty handed and pouting "You guys done?" "Kubo do you think we can borrow money?" "For what?" "There's a new coffee jelly flavor" Both of them looked at kuboyasu with pleading eyes poor kuboyasu who loved his husband and son very much decided to do it "hey buy me one too ok?" "Sure" they said as they walked back in and back out with a bag filled with normal coffee jelly and the new flavor coffee jelly "ready to go home?" "Yeah!" Saiki helped get Erik on Kuboyasu's shoulders "Hold in tight Eri" "Ok mom!" "LET'S GO!" The three were talking and walking back to their little but very comfortable. "Dad mom can we go visit uncle reita and uncle shun?" "Later baby" "yeah right after we finish all these coffee jellies" "Yeah! Can we watch anime too?" "Hell yeah!" "That's two dollars" "damn" "three now" they opened the door setting out everything and kuboyasu putting three dollars in the 'Stop saying hell/cuss words untill Erik is older' jar.

~The end~

I hope you guys enjoyed this very dumb short skit goodnight everyone~Light♡ P.S any requests? I'll do them tomorrow