Bj alex

My spin off on bj alex don't read if you haven't finished bj alex Enjoy~Light♡ TW: OOC KUBOYASU AND SAIKI⚠

Saiki's pov:

I ended my stream, quietly moaning while I took out the two vibrators. I took off my mask and threw it on my bed. "Damnit I'm getting less views I should do something" I was about to go to sleep when I received a message I picked up my phone and read it, I sighed "how much fucking drinking parties do I have to attend?" It wasn't that late, it was about 6:00 pm I always start my stream at 2:00 and end them at 6:00 pm. I went to the restroom and took a shower wanting to get the cum off me, I changed into a new clean pair of underwear, black jeans and a white button up shirt "c'mon kusou you're the president you can do this" my legs we're still trembling but it'll go soon

-arrived at the drinking party-

"Kusou senpai!" "Hello" "i'm so glad you made it!" "Yes I'm glad too" "let's get some drinks!" "Alright" I followed him already hoping that I could go home.

Third person pov:

Music blared as people got drunk Saiki held his liquor listening to his 'friends' talk. "Kusou senpai I have a favor to ask of you" Kusou smiled "of course what is it?" "Someone is really drunk and we don't wanna cause so much commotion so I was wondering if you could take him home" "alright who is it?" "The purple haired guy with the glasses" saiki nodded, he walked over to him and poked him "c'mon i'll take you home where do you live?" "Yes" saiki sighed and reached for the purple haired guy's I.D "let's go" he ordered a cab and carefully made sure the purple haired guy didn't get hurt "where too?" "*****" "ok" "hey what's your name?" "Aren kuboyasu" saiki froze 'why does that name remind me so much of a user?' "ok kuboyasu we're going to your house" "yes" some time passed "we're here" "how much?" "20" "here you go, thank you" saiki carefully made it to kuboyasu's room with Kuboyasu staggering along "what's your code?" "It's uh 4308" kuboyasu told him, his head felt more clear but his stomach felt horrible he had no idea what was happening all he knew was that he was watching Bj coffee put two vibrators inside of him, the stream ended and someone called him over to a drinking party, now all he knew was that he threw up in a cute guys white shirt. "Fuck c'mon" Saiki gently placed kuboyasu on his bed and went to the restroom to clean his shirt revealing his slim waist "ugh I'm sorry I didn't mean to" saiki came out of the restroom and smiled "don't worry about do you have a clean shirt?" "Yeah I have some they're a bit big though" kuboyasu rushed to his drawers getting saiki a black shirt "here you go again I'm sorry" "it's alright you're new right? They probably forced you to drink" "yeah" Saiki turned around "do you have a smaller one?" The scenery reminded kuboyasu of BJ coffee's own figure and like BJ coffee, saiki had a birthmark on his shoulder blade "Y you're BJ coffee" "You're a viewer?!?" "Yeah I'm K★A" "You're not gonna tell anyone" "why wouldn't I?" "You wouldn't want me to stop streaming would you?" "Well I do know who you are" kuboyasu told him walking slowly towards Saiki "I could always just go to you and fuck you" Saiki would have been lying if he said he didn't like what kuboyasu said 'Kuboyasu's figure does seem like his dick would be big and thick' Saiki smirked "if you've watched my streams you know I would love that" Saiki walked towards Kuboyasu once he reached kuboyasu he touched his bulge. He took off Kuboyasu's pants off leaving him in his boxers "aww what happened to big bad kuboyasu~" "s-shut it" "heh" saiki took off Kuboyasu's boxers and touched his dick rubbing it and slowly touching it "faster" "bossy" "f fuck" "aww you're about to cum~" with one final touch kuboyasu came"what are you a virgin?" Kuboyasu stayed silent and looked away "you're actually a virgin!?!" "Y yeah" "why didn't you tell me!" Saiki frantically grabbed his belongings "god damn it" he was about to open the door and about to leave but kuboyasu grabbed him before he could leave "what's wrong?" "You're a virgin!" "And?" "You're first time is the time you do it with someone no something meaningful not a one night stand! It's supposed to be with the person you love" "you're someone meaningful and someone I love" "I might be but we're not something meaningful this was a one night stand!" "To you! It's not to me!" "This was a mistake just forget about this. Don't contact me. Tell everyone about who I am if it makes you feel better" kuboyasu let go of saiki and turned away while Saiki left.

Kuboyasu deleted his account and never interacted with Saiki at school unless he needed too, he would cry but would always forget about just like saiki said, he never told anyone who saiki was.

Idk where I was going with this but I hoped you enjoyed!~Light♡