The transfer student (kidnaper AU)

I saw a comment saying what would happen if kuboyasu actually kidnapped kusou So here it is credits: SCPFoundation1 The story line is completely different! Anyways enjoy~Light♡ ⚠️ OOC KUBOYASU AND SAIKI ⚠️

Kuboyasu's pov:

"Go ahead and introduce yourself to the class" "ok teach" the teach stared at me confused then again who wouldn't? I'm a delinquent who was forced to go to a high school full of normal teenagers. "I'm kuboyasu aren" I wrote onto the chalkboard 'aren was here' I quickly erased it not wanting to reveal my identity to quickly "kuboyasu go sit next too Saiki" I looked around there was a blue haired girl she was cute but not my type, there was another boy except the shade of his blue hair was lighter it suited him. He was cute I'll take him then. "Saiki raise your hand" someone in the middle role raised their hand. He was a pink haired boy and kinda cute. I sighed and walk towards him to go to my seat. "Let's began class"

Saiki's pov:

He might be a delinquent but toritsuka won't give up kaidou that easily so don't waste your breath. He is cute but delinquents that want to hurt my friends mentally, physically and that want to take them hostage aren't going to leave with them. I closed my notebook knowing I wouldn't need notes and instead just listened to everybody's thoughts I've gotten better on that since toritsuka and kaidou have helped me train my powers. 'damn this is so boring by now I would be killing someone ugh let's kidnap the light blue kid' my eyes widened I focused on his mind 'After school then'

-After school-

I silently followed kuboyasu who was following kaidou who was walking side by side with toritsuka. I sighed good thing I warned toritsuka about him. I turned around heading towards the cafe. "Good thing toritsuka's possessive" I continued walking till I felt someone grab my hand pulling towards an alley now normally I would fight but I really didn't feel like hurting someone and paying for thier hospital bills so I followed along. Turned out kuboyasu found out I was following him and he was now pinning me against a wall his eyes going up and down to my collar bone, lips and then my eyes over and over again. "Now see pinkie you ruined my plan and I'm gonna need a lil snack" Now see I can run away but would you run away in this situation? "Yeah no" "what?" "See purple you're cute and all but you wanted to kidnap my friend and what rape him when he already has a great pervy boyfriend" he laughed "one yeah I wanted to kidnap him but no I'd never rape anyone I just like the terror on their face when I kidnap them or beat them" "that's not any better dumbass" "then why don't I do it with you?" "Take me on a date first" I looked at him smirking a bit "alright then see you at school then pinkie~"

Hope you enjoyed my lovely readers if you have any requests please say~Light♡