Deal with the devil

Request:Nagitosmum hope you enjoy my cute readers! Listen to the song if you want~Light♡ ps. The picture is everything 😩

No one pov:

"C'mon kusou you're the only one who can withstand the side effects after all" Kusou sighed "Kusuke you want me to test a sex product" "Your point?" "You want me to drink something that will make me a cat not just a normal cat a cat in heat. Why'd you even make a product like that at all?" "A sex company wanted me to make it they'll give me 50% of the company if I succeed" "No, now get out of my room" "c'mon kusou I'll give you a year worth of coffee jelly" Kusou froze and thought in his head 'embarrass myself and accept the consequences with some coffee jelly, or say no and live my normal well as normal as it is along with Kusuke annoying me to test it "If it fails do I still get the coffee jelly?" "Sure why not" "Fine" "I'll be right back" kusou walked towards his bed laying down waiting for Kusuke eyes closing "Let's start!" With that sudden yell Kusou got up groaning "I was about to sleep" "doesn't matter take this" Kusuke pushed a drink into Kusou's hand and excitedly said "Drink" Kusou drank it without thinking twice "Do you feel anything?" "No" "hmm I might've made a mistake" "coffee jelly" "in the fridge" "nice doing business with you" Kusuke sighed sadly and said "I'm going back to England" "why?" "My actual lab is there and I'll need it for this project" "ok" Kusuke exited kusou's room and started packing while kusou put on his ring and lied down on his bed, sleeping not knowing what would happen at school.

Next morning

Kusou woke up slightly sweaty and feverish. He wasn't sick, then what made him like this? "Ku?" "Yeah?" "Big ku left coffee jellies for you in the fridge eat them after school. I'm going to be out tonight with your dad is that ok?" "Yeah" he finished eating one of his new coffee jellies. Saying goodbye to his mom and dad he hurriedly walked out the door before his dad asked him to take him to work. He walked to school meeting his friends along with Hairo, who was dating nendou (they're Cannon and you can't say otherwise) "Saiki!" Kuboyasu waved at him. Kusou waved back as kuboyasu walked towards him "you have to help me!" "With what?" "They're all" "Saiki are you ok?" " Why do you ha ask?" "Your face is red and you're breathing as if you're out of breath" kuboyasu moved towards Saiki "and you smell really good" "What?" Kusou was confused 'smell?' kuboyasu picked up kusou "is anyone home?" "No" kusou would be lying if he said he didn't like kuboyasu's personality and body. Once they made it too kusou's house kuboyasu let him down so that he could open the door "come in" "glady" it seemed that Kuboyasu was taken by lust his mind wasn't his and neither was Saiki's all he could think of was kuboyasu in him, Kusou felt strange he already had to manipulate the minds of his friends and people he saw on the way, he had to make them think that he didn't have cat ears and a cat tail. Before Kusou led kuboyasu into his room he called Kusuke "it huff works" "that's nice. How do you feel?" "Hot give me the antidote" "no can do. See it's to make sex exciting so you need someone to fuck you since it's only for bottoms" "Damn it" "just a few more minutes and you'll be lost in the pleasure" kusuke was right he hanged up "c'mon kuboyasu let's go~" "he lead kuboyasu to his room. When they got there they didn't waste any time savoring each other hungrily kissing each other with need. "Mm kubo" "Don't worry, I'll fill you in right now" kuboyasu unbuckled his belt, pulling down his pants and briefs, his cock sprang in the air. He hissed due to the different temperatures. He gave himself a few hard strokes and aligned himself to the now naked kusou's hole who's biting his lips not believing something that huge could fit. Kuboyasu slowly pushed in untill he was fully inside they both groaned at the feeling. "You're so tight" kuboyasu muttered as he pulled away and slammed back inside kusou's hole. Kusou moaned out loud gripping his bedsheets. Kuboyasu thrusted at a quick pace. He quietly moaned when he felt kusou's walls clenching his dick so tight. He spread the pink haired physic legs more, ramming his cock deeper into him. "Ahh fuck" "kubo m more ahh~ fill me" kusou was moaning. Kuboyasu looked at him noticing the cat ears and tails he thought it was strange but didn't do anything. He rubbed kusou's pink tail making him purr and moan "k kubo I'm going to cum~" kuboyasu let go of his tail and focused on kusou's dick pumping it slowly and then fast "Then cum~" "agn ahh Kubo!" Kusou came making his ass tighten "I'm not done yet" kuboyasu pulled out slamming back in with much force, tightly holding onto kusou's sides bitting the sides of his neck "ngh ahh" "f fuck I'm cumming" he came pulling out. Saiki's ears and tail vanished, the smell that attracted kuboyasu vanished and so did their lust.

Sorry it tooks so long to update it I tried reading books with smut to learn how to write it but my smut still sucks. I hope you liked it~Light