♡Valentine special♡

Enjoy!~Light♡
Fluff

No one's pov:

It was another day but a bit more interesting. Why? Well Saiki got a Valentine's confession the very same one kaidou got from yumehara but interpreted into a special friend except this actually clearly told saiki that they liked him no secret code the only secret was who the sender was. Sure he could use his powers to see who it was but saiki loved a challenge. He followed the clues correctly but it always lead him to outside where kuboyasu was stood up for a fight, he didn't even need his powers to know that it wasn't Kuboyasu. Kuboyasu wouldn't use clues he would have just told him up front, it was the third time it lead him there and he decided to inspect it where he found a small piece of paper it had a direction written on it.

Saiki's pov:

I read the small piece of paper obviously I would reject the person sure it's Valentine's day but that doesn't mean I have to accept their confession I already have someone I like and that's well kuboyasu. I teleported not wanting to walk no one was outside for obvious reasons I didn't teleport inside since I wore my ring to keep myself from hearing their annoying valentine voices. I knocked on the door taking out the letters surprised it was only two, "Hey Saiki!" "Kuboyasu what are you doing here?" I said turning my head around "I'm the person who sent the valentine note" I looked at him and blushed more than I was "I'm honestly surprised you did" "why wouldn't I the second sentence after the I like you was literally "I challenge you to figure out who I am, no cheating"" I say "oh right haha" "was it to just see my skills?" "No if you didn't find me the penalty would be that you would have to date me, if you didn't like me and you won you could decide your date" "you make it sound like a game" I said laughing a bit he got closer, his thumb touching my lips "Well love is a game~" he whispered in my ear "well I won so I get to decide" "yeah you're right haha" I took off my ring reading his thoughts 'damn it what if he doesn't like me' "tell me why you didn't just write a simple letter?" "Well kaidou said you would like a challenge better and I didn't want to do something so cliche" "well I like cliches and lucky for you I love challenges" I kissed him taking control after a while I let him take control "why don't we skip school?" I thought about it they woul call my parents and that would probably get me and kuboyasu for missing "sure"

.
.
.

If you don't think about it so much it makes sense. I kinda rushed it sorry. Next chapter will be longer~Light♡