Wait what?:fluff

This is based off what someone commented that I should ship toritsuka and kaidou so I'm going to do that enjoy my dear readers and enjoy the song~Light♡

Saiki's pov:

'Maybe I should ask Saiki' what are you going to ask out kuboyasu that's not my problem. 'what if he says no?' who me or kuboyasu? Before I heard anything else I put my ring on and decide to read "h hey Saiki can I talk to you?" "You can talk to me here" "I I meant outside" I nod and stand up heading out. Once we reach the door he talks "I want to ask you for help to ask out-" "kuboyasu?" I cut off "w what no! I don't like him" I stare at him in surprise he always seems to blush around him and he did say it was a boy. "So who then?" "I like toritsuka" I stare at him toritsuka the pervert who likes to see woman naked how could kaidou possibly come to like him "How?!?" "How what?" "How could you fall for him when you could have Kuboyasu! He responsible, respectful,smart well kinda,hot,strong and kind!" "Saiki maybe you like kuboyasu" I stare at the wall blankly I like kuboyasu how? "I'll try" "really?!?" "Yeah" good grief how did I fall for someone? How could I? "Heyyy saiki I need a favor" "I already did your favor when you needed to play it was your fault for not practicing" "It really would be a shame if everyone knew a certain physic sent their beloved goddess to a forest where she almost got eaten" I glare at him "what are they going to do attack me? I can handle them all" "please" "no" "I'll give you a coffee jelly" "deal" "uhhh how much do you want" "Tell me the favor first then we'll see" "I need your help asking-" "a girl out?" "No I meant kaidou" Really? "Why do you like him?" "Why do I like him?" "Yes don't make me repeat it" "Umm well I like the fact he's cute,small, wonderful,kind and delusional" "you like the fact he's delusional?" "Yeah cause that means he'll probably like me back" Both of you are delusional though "fine two coffee jellies" "really thanks Saiki!" He ran back to his class and I went back into mine taking off my ring 'why was Saiki with toritsuka does he like him' I'm not trying to take your man away from you calm down.

~time skip class is over~

Alright time to get the plan in action. See the plan was pretty simple except for the part where I have to be at two places at the same time I'll probably have to ask for help "Hey Saiki" kuboyasu perfect "great timing I need your help you have to lead kaidou to the rooftop" "I would love to help but why?" "Long story all you need to know is kaidou likes toritsuka and toritsuka likes him" "oh yeah so you're matching them up?" "Something like that toritsuka promised me two coffee jellies" "oh then why don't I take you to a cafe after this you can get as much coffee jellies" I stare at him in awe "what are you a god?" "No" "well you should be" he looks away for a moment "so what's the plan?" "You take kaidou up,I take toritsuka and then I say that they both like each other" I take off my ring to prepare 'wow not only is Saiki cute he's smart' "that's an amazing plan" I look at him and I feel my cheeks heating up "thanks" "so when do we do it?" "Right now class ended" "right let's go"

Kuboyasu's pov:

I walk away from Saiki and go to Shun "Hey shun can we go to the rooftop?" "Umm ok but why?" "I had a fight and forgot my lunch there" "let's go then" shun is too good for his own good "so have you met up with toritsuka?" I look at him and his face is bright red "n no" We continue walking hopefully saiki is already there

Saiki's pov:

I walk to toritsuka's class and get him "where are we going?" "Shut up" "where are we going?" I touch him and teleport us to the rooftop. Now we wait till kuboyasu comes

~kuboyasu arrives~

He finally arrives 'how did they get here so fast? It doesn't matter after this me and saiki will go on a date!' Crap it's a date what do I do I'll ask kaido "w wait why am I here? A aren let's get your lunch and go" he turns back to the exit I sigh and look at toritsuka his face is flushed "toritsuka,kaido likes you. Kaido, Toritsuka likes you" 'saiki what are you doing?' 'just shut up and go with it I have a date to go on' I head to the exit but turn to give kaido a thumbs up. "Let's go kuboyasu" "Uh yeah" we start to leave "where's the cafe?" "Oh it's right downtown it's where mera works" "Yeah the coffee jelly there is delicious" "O oh you've already been there?" "Yeah but I've never go with someone" we enter the cafe and we sit in my normal seat "Hey Saiki and kuboyasu?"

Mera's POV:

Saiki enters the cafe with someone I quickly go to attend him and see Kuboyasu with him I pretend to be surprised "Hey Saiki and kuboyasu?" "Hey mera" "oh hey mera" "Y'know if this is a date we have a special coffee jelly deal you get one huge coffee jelly to share with your special someone" "We'll take it" "alright then I'll be right back" I say at the end with a smile I quickly get away and call the girls (teruhashi and Yumehara they're dating btw sorry) "what happened mera?" "Saiki's here with kuboyasu!" "Ahhh omg kubosai is going to be cannon!" "Chiyo calm down haha" "sorry my goddess" "I'm going to hang up you guys make me feel single" "texts us how it goes" "umm Chiyo mera saiki's calling me!" "Do you think he knows?!?" 'of course I know I literally heard chiyo from a mile away screaming Kubosai' "maybe after this we should add Saiki to the group" "but he is in the group?" "I meant the Kubosai group" "yeah maybe that's for the best" "alright girls I have to go give them their coffee jelly" "bye mera" "bye" I quickly get the coffee jelly and put it on the tray "here you go" I smile and leave

Kuboyasu's POV:

"Hey Saiki did you lie to get the coffee jelly deal?" "No this is a date right? Plus today I can have two great things" saiki sounded so confident saying that "Yeah you're right this is a date" "Maybe we can have another one somewhere else" "where were you thinking?" "Maybe a sleepover" "really" "uh huh" "so it won't be just us then" "if you want it to be forget it" "No I like it i'll do anything just to spend time with you"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Does this suck yes yes it does sorry for not updating a lot any requests? I hope you enjoyed my dear readers~Light♡