Chapter 12: Fight of wills

Chapter 12: fight of Wills

                             Dune

My head blanked with blissful pain as Zayan’s teeth bit hard around my pec enough to bruise but not enough to break the skin, I needed more but he was refraining and no matter what I said I couldn’t seem to rile him up like before.

“Shhh precious, no need to be frustrated you will cum soon.” The hybr- Kane, Kane said

The pain wasn’t enough, I was achingly hard and I couldn’t get there. I couldn’t cum!

I was unaware I had my hands locked in Zayans hair forcing him to my nipple growling at him to fucking bit me in my native Tongue and he pulled back as Kane laughed quietly and Zayan smirked at me.

“He is pushy my love, isnt he?” Zayan said and the words were like a dousing of water.

He, Kane was his love. I was Nothing.
This was wrong, he wasn’t mine, neither of them were. I was NOTHING. Useless. Worthless.

That feeling was growing, suffocating, I couldn’t drown it out. They were right.

“shhh its ok our precious, you are perfect, beautiful, brave and ours. You are everything”  Zayan said in my ear and before I could object to the lies spewing from his lips, soft, gentle lips covered mine and suddenly there was soft touches all over me, kisses,warmth. To much! It was to much, I didn’t deserve this!

It it was too soft, too nice to something as undeserving as me.

“You deserve all the love in the world, don’t say such thing!” Kane hissed as he turned me to face him, I didn’t know I had shut my eyes until I opened them and his blury form showed itself to me. Had I said everything out loud?

I couldn’t speak as they took turns kissing me and my body burned from a different feeling and I was scared. The noises leaving my mouth were too wanton and too desperate. They were pushing me and filling me with something I couldn’t understand but it was so overwhelming.

Someone’s tongue slide along my neck while another sucked my left nipple, a hand slide through my hair while another tugged the length of my cock twisting at the head and flicking the tip.

At some point I was pleading, for what I wasn’t sure but I needed it and it was given to me in the form of my legs bung pushed to my chest and a warm slick tongue pushing against my backside before slowly pushing inside and that added feeling of someone being inside pushed me over and the world vanished as my sight darkened and stars blasted behind my eyelids.

It was better then the void caused from pain, so much better! it was euphoric! I was drowning, no floating on nothing as my body shivered in the aftermath of the best whatever the fuck that was!

Had I ever had anything remotely like this? No. Why? No because I, I didn’t deserve this feeling?

That thought broke the pretty haze and I jerked awake.

Daylight flooded the room, which wasn’t mine, and illuminated the two sleeping figures on either side of me.

I fell asleep and there wasn't any pain. No nightmares. I didn't hear her voice.

FUCK! What did I do?! How could I have lost control like that?! I was in control ALWAYS.

I climbed over Zayan pausing to have an unreasonable giddy moment that he had, had his arms wrapped around me. ME! But I quickly shut down that line of thinking, he probably thought I was his little lover since we were almost the same height tho he was more fuller with a very very nice ass.