Character list

Character List-2

                          Rain OfStorms
Hair: black shaved short around ears and longer on top

Eye: bright green

Body: limber and slender

Age: 18

Race: Being of matter

Height: 6’3

Skin color: Pale white

Lover/s: Hyde

Likes: all colors, Hyde, his friends and family, old movies and music, singing (tho he is monotone and can’t hold a tune to save his life),sweets, cats

Dislikes: Tillin, Tillin, Hyde’s Father, Tillin…

About: bullied and teased for most of his childhood due to the fact that he suffers from RBF syndrome as well as being monotone, which cased him to withdraw from most people until he met his boyfriends Hyde who is his soul shard.

He is a cheery person with a overly active imagination and inner dialog and notices everything but keeps it to himself unless he deems it needed voiced. He loves rainbows and America’s got talent and dreams of being a singer, secretly an amazing dancer.

he and his family must hide their race since beings of matter are one of most powerful creatures to exist but also the most easy to manipulate / be force into a soul bond against their will, where they will do just about anything for the one they are bonded to. During the war the majority of BOM and their soul shard lovers committed suicide to avoid being used as tools for the war and their lovers being tortured or killed so someone could force a bond,  on the same day known as the day of tears . His family escaped the war taking refuge with conjurers and hid his birth as he is the last being of dark matter to exist,.

He lives with his two twin fathers and his mother who are in a polygamous relationship but must hid that fact as it is a known fact that BOM can have more then one soulshard but conjurers are only ever bonded to one person. Each BOM has a loss until their soulshards are found as they are literally the other half of them, if they are forced/ connect with someone who is not their other half they lose more of themselves, this can be forced multiple times until the BOM is a shell and blindly follows the last bonded, they refer to this as the ‘empty'. This technique was used heavily in the war by humans and they would have won if the BOM had not killed themselves. Being an empty is seen as the absolute worse thing that can be done to a BOM. The most common Loss with BOM is touch and smell tho Dark matter beings are known to have much more missing which can vary from motor functions to body parts. The stronger the energy and power the more that is lost.