Character list-8

Van Roanoke

Hair: blueish white, shaved short on both sides, long in the middle

Eye: blue black sclera with white pupil

Body: athletic

Age: 9000

Race: Unknown/moon elf

Height: 6’2

Skin color: silvery blue

Lover/s: Grim, Ayioshi and LaRanzo

Likes: LaRanzo, his brothers, Sai, his mother, snacks from the other side of the realm, LaRanzos singing and dancing, fall out boys

Dislikes: Metallica, his sire, whenever Ran gives gifts to Ayi and not him, Ayi's dislike of their mother,Mayan, nightmares.

About:

Considered the second born (even tho he is the shortest of the three) Van is more even headed and even tempered then Ayi and Grim, not by choice but because if he wasn’t he feels the other two would implode, he bottles a lot of his emotions so when he snaps it’s a flood. He remembers bits and pieces of his mother, all of them loving and kind and loves that Ayi resembles her and sounds a bit like her. He always puts on a smile for the soldiers and commoners in their village but has panic attacks daily and suffers from depression that he deals with unhealthy coping mechanisms that include drinking a highly toxic tea made from a highly poisonous flower. He keeps his bonds tightly closed in fear his brothers will feel how sick he gets after the high from the flower fades but the day of Ayi and Rans "incident" (yup he's the one that wanted ot called that) he came so hard he slipped and hit his head then felt sad thinking that Ayi was chosen and also that it was the first promise ever broken by any of them and he hated Ayi in that moment but quickly forgave him within a span of 20 mins.