ch. 4 Peace in hell

A/N hey ya'll..... That is all O.O. A/N

*Gore warning! Don't read/ skip over.*

Mayan

The feel of the skull shattering under my hand didn't give me the thrill or euphoria it had years ago and my clan could tell as they threw another pathetic person at my feet.

Their whimpers filled the air as i draged the human female up by her hair and used one of my long black claws to slice her throat open and pour her blood into my open mouth as i wrung her body like a wet towle but I wanted more.

Unsatisfied and feeling my rage start to take over I flung her body at my children. I needed to get out before I killed them all. Again.

"Sire i-we are sorry we'll do better next time!" Liam one of my first sired said as he dropped to his knees. It wasn't his fault. I was insatiable and after this war I was left with a killlust.

"Shhhh Liam, you did well. I will return later. You are Father while I am away" my deep accented voice rang out as I threaded my bloody fingers through his hair streaking them with blood.

I left the keep and wander in a half blood daze. I was gorged on blood but it didn't satisfy me. I wanted their fear. Blood tasted so much better with fear on it.

I smelt him first. A werewolf.

So close to my keep? It was the perfect excuse to tear them apart! I speed through the streets and winding roads in a blur as excitement ran through me at the prospect of a good, bloody fight.

Slowing when I was close I walked over to a child?

No more then 4 or 5 years old.

No matter. Her death would began a war, I'd still get my blood. I stalked the girl running back and forth in what looked like a self made mud pit and slowly moved forward until I was in hands reach.

I would kill her slowly. Make her cry for her par-

"STWANGER DWANGER"

Huh? I looked down at the gi-BOY? and my mouth fell open he was gorgeous... for a kid of course. I was so caught up in my thoughts of killing that I didn't know the child had spotted me.

"STWANGER DWANGER!" The kid shrieked at me again "I no let you touch me! My nono parts are NONO!"

"I don't want your.. nono's?" I hissed back looking around to see if we had been spotted. Where was the adults? Who leaves a child in a pit by themselves, they could be killed!

What the fuck is a nono?

" You want my nono! You meanie! Big Meanie butt!!!!" He continued to yell and his voice carried so I needed to shut him up. Fast.

"Listen. You little ass, I don't want your nono's! What the fuck is that anyways? A toy?" I said flippantly as I stood up and stalked towards the child who strangely showed no fear just righteous anger.

Before dropping his little shorts and flashing his dick at me, I stopped and turned my back to the child.

WHAT TYPE OF FUCKERY WAS THIS?

"Mmmmmmmyyyyy nono!" Screamed the kid "Ywo wanna pway with my nono!!! STWANGER DWANGER STWWWWWAAAAAANNNNGGGGEEEERRR-"

I was at a loss as the child continued to scream and I was still disturbed since I was now wondering if you can become a pedophile against your will? So I panicked and did the only thing I could think of. I regressed my age until I was five.

I sat there with my little hands covering my ears as I waited for someone to start yelling about me being a pedophile and nearly screamed when a wet hand touched my face.