Character List- 4

Dune van Kast

Hair: lightish gray

Eye: gray

Body: slender fighter/dancer

Age: 15000 yrs

Race: elvish Shifter

Height: 5’6

Skin color: reddish brown

Lover/s: Kane/itsuki and Mayan

Likes: Kane, Kanes ass (won’t admit it), Mayan, pain/Gore, BDSM extreme, Flowers(won’t admitit), being wined and dined (won’t admit it), his father and brother, animals, being treated gently but bothers his mentality a lot.

Dislikes: his mother, The king, people treating him special/to nicely, anyone who he thinks can take his men from him.

About: Dune was abused for the majority of his life, having been mentally and physically abused by his mother since birth, after a very short escape from his life his only love Zayan almost killed him and would have if he had not received the goddesses gifts of healing, but upon waking from a 7 month coma he found his Lover had vanished leaving him in a beautiful tomb and later becomes one of the strongest generals for the king, most will not challenge him, Later he finds Zayan with a new lover, a hybrid named Kane who he felt an immediate attraction to and proceeded to ignore it. Dune repressed anything that may make him happy or feel loved for fear that he is undeserving/ it’ll be taken from him, he suffers from PTSD which he deals with with unhealthy pain infliction to the point of attempted suicide but his healing abilities seem to get stronger the more he is harmed to the point he is almost immortal. He feels no pain or pleasure when he harms himself. Secretly wants to be cuddled and treated softly but it scares him.