Nine: It means YES

Eunbi gazed at Hyewon who’s busy packing her clothes good for three days. The blonde already made her decision to visit her sister in the hospital after her exams – and it’s today.

Hyewon has been always spacing out since that night. Eunbi knew not to push the blonde harder, she lets Hyewon have some space because it’s a tough time for the taller girl. Just by how Hyewon’s not in herself since that call.

“Who’ll drive you there?” She asked softly, couldn’t take the deafening silence anymore. Hyewon glanced at her before shrugging – not even uttering a word. She’s also been silent since that night – she doesn’t even being annoying to Eunbi. It’s getting unusual for the princess.

“I’ll be gone for three days. I’ll ask Yena to stay with you while I’m not around. If there’s any problem, tell her to call me.” Hyewon continuously said, buckling her backpack as she started wearing her sneakers.

The Crown Princess watched Hyewon wears her winter coat since it’s getting cold these days. She could only watch the taller made her way out, Eunbi quietly following Hyewon outdoor. Upon reaching outside the building, they were greeted by Yena leaning on her car. She smiled at Eunbi and Hyewon before waving her hand.

“What are you doing here?” Hyewon looking intently at her best friend. Yena pursed her lips before answering her.

“I’m giving you a ride,” Yena energetically said, “To the hospital,”

“How did you know I’m going to the hospital?”

Hyewon frowns in confusion, they don’t have a deal about this. Heck, she didn’t even tell Yena about her sister being admitted to the hospital. She never told anyone about it except for Eunbi since she’ll leave her alone for many days.

The blonde’s brow furrowed after realizing things, she slowly glanced at Eunbi who couldn’t even make an eye-contact with her. A sigh escapes her lips after seeing the guilty face of the princess.

“Ya, don’t look at her like that. You should tell me in the first place. Why am I your best friend if you’ll keep secrets to me?” Yena sighed. She knew how Hyewon discards telling her problems to anyone because she doesn’t want to be a burden. That’s why it’s a good thing that Eunbi mentioned it to her.

She then headed to Hyewon’s spot before snatching the backpack of the girl. She can feel that the taller will reject her offer. Before she can even say no, Yena already made an action.

“Why did you do that?” Hyewon’s tone is serious that it made Eunbi flinched while having an eye-contact with the taller girl. This is the first time she felt being intimidated by Hyewon, the way she stares at her is sending shivers to her spine.

Eunbi scratches her nape, “Uhhh…” Couldn’t find the proper word to explain because she’s getting uneasy with Hyewon’s serious stern stare towards her.

Yena felt the different aura surrounding her best friend. She quickly put her arm over Hyewon’s shoulder to get their attention. She can feel a heated discussion will happen if she won’t butt in.

“Eunbi-unnie, how about you come with us?” Yena asked excitedly, “I’ll tell your boss that you couldn’t come today,” She added which made Hyewon whipped her head then send a glare at her. Yena also glared back at her best friend, she knew not to push Hyewon’s button but the blonde’s being grumpy to anyone so quick.

“Is it okay?” The princess hesitantly asked, she glanced at Hyewon after the blonde looks at her way. The blonde’s about to open her mouth but Yena decided already.