Three: Trapped

Eunbi nodded her head frantically, “So, what will happen if the hourglass is turned sideways?”

Hyewon frowned before answering,

“The time stops ticking,”

The Crown Princess inhales deeply, “The hourglass I used for transportation turns sideways, yeah just like the infinity you're talking about,”

Eunbi gulped down while staring at the blonde's eyes. Hyewon then slowly realized what the short-haired girl is telling her. 

“Wait, don't tell me...” 

Hyewon didn't finish her words because Eunbi did it for her. 

“Yes, I think I am stuck here,”

Hyewon blinks her eyes rapidly while staring at the short-haired girl in front of her. Her mind processing what she just said, she doesn't know if she'll believe her. But her face is serious and her eyes are panicking that made Hyewon to almost believe it. 

“So, you're telling me that you are from the past, and since the hourglass you used turns sideways, you are stuck here,” Hyewon uttered, repeating what Eunbi just said. 

The Crown Princess nodded her head frantically, she got confused when the blonde girl started laughing while pacing back and forth. She could only watch her do that. 

“Wait, I'm not from the past. It's still 1620. What are you saying, peasant?” Eunbi uttered. 

Hyewon rolled her eyes, “I'm having a hard time believing you, weirdo. But you said you are from 1620.”

Eunbi nodded her head in agreement. 

“Sorry to burst your bubble but it's 2020,” Hyewon said, massaging her temple. She feels like she's getting a headache because of this. 

Eunbi's about to argue that it's 1620 but the blonde girl already stopped her from doing that.

“Oh come on! I told you it's 2020!” Hyewon sighed in frustration, her patience is reaching its limit while talking to this strange girl. She could feel her blood slowly boiling, she doesn't have enough patience. 

“But...” Eunbi mumbles but stopped when Hyewon glared at her. 

“I don't know if you are telling the truth or you are just in drugs and needs rehabilitation. But weirdo, it's really 2020.” The blonde girl uttered, calmly this time. Because she hopes that the girl in front of her will understand. 

Hyewon then looked at her wristwatch, her eyes widened while seeing the time. 

“Oh fuck! It's 6:45! I'm getting late for my exams!” Hyewon quickly puts on her shoes while the Crown Princess is just watching her moves frantically. 

“Don't touch me!” Eunbi shouted when the blonde reached for her arms and dragged her outside of the apartment. 

Hyewon rolled her eyes at the strange girl before locking her door.  She glanced at the weird girl who's just watching her do her thing.

“Why are you doing that?” The Crown Princess asked. 

“To avoid anyone from invading my apartment,” Hyewon uttered. She looked at the weirdo girl, she sighed before getting the banana milk on her hand and handed it to Eunbi.