Two: Infinity Hourglass

Eunbi stirs up from her deep sleep after feeling a strong aching in her head. Her eyes slowly open but she quickly closed it after the sunlight hits her face.

"Your Highness, I'm glad you are finally awake,"

Eunbi forcefully opened her eyes after hearing Sakura's voice. She stared at her guard who has her arms placed on her back while leaning on the wooden post inside her chamber.

Eunbi then frowned after another sting on her head exist, causing her to groan. But her eyes widened after she remembered what happened to her last night.

"How did I end up here back in my chamber?" She asked Sakura.

"Your Highness, a eunuch saw you lying outside the forbidden house last night." Her guard said that made her sit up all of a sudden.

A frown is visible on her forehead. She doesn't recall how she ends up here, all she can remember is that peasant who doesn't respect her.

Eunbi smirked, she needs to talk to her father about that peasant so she will get punished for how she acts to the Crown Princess.

"I need to find that peasant. She's probably around outside the palace. She will get what she deserves." Eunbi hissed while a devilish smirk formed on her face.

Sakura looked at her with confusion, she can't understand who's the person the Crown Princess talking about.

"Who's that peasant?" She asked but the Crown Princess shook her head.

"What are you even doing there?" Her guard added but the Crown Princess just closed her eyes to think.

"Uh," Eunbi looked at her guard.

She's hesitating if she should tell what happened to her last night. But before she can even decide, her guard talks again.

"Your Highness, the Queen already knew about it. To tell you, she is furious after she heard what happened to you." Sakura stated that made the Crown Princess sighed.

Eunbi gulps down, the last thing that she wanted to happen is her mother stepping in her chamber while giving her a glare and lots of scolds.

If it's the King, it's okay because Eunbi knows her Father will try to listen to her which is opposite to the Queen.
She can feel the discomfort slowly crawling in her whole body.

"I should hide somewhere," Eunbi muttered before standing up.

Sakura stared at the Crown Princess moving frantically. She sighed when Eunbi can't find a good place to hide inside her chamber.

"Let's go out of here," The Crown Princess stated while walking towards the door of her chamber.

But before Sakura can even open the door for her, a voice echoed outside her chamber making Eunbi gulped down.

"Announcing the arrival of her Majesty!"

Eunbi stared at her guard with her eyes widening. She can feel the nervousness slowly echoing inside her chest as she quickly ran towards her bed-chamber.