Chapter 18 - Olympus

Mt. Olympus

The two goddesses and Percy arrived in Mt. Olympus, in the middle of the throne room. He looked and saw that while his Mt. Olympus was white and gold and very hard on the eyes, this world's was mostly white and only slightly hard on the eyes. He still had to squint to let his eyes adjust.
He took in his surroundings, the Throne Room was about the size of an NFL football stadium, and unlike his, there were still only 12 thrones. While Zeus' throne was in the middle with a smaller throne on his right, the other ten were split in two, almost like a courtroom jury on each side, with walls coming up to the base of the throne room encasing them all around.

As he looked down, he saw he was standing on a raised podium in the shape of a square, about 5 feet off the ground and about 25 feet squared all around.
"Well, this is certainly different," he remarked.

"Quiet male! You are on Mt. Olympus, and you will bow before its master!" Artemis pointed at Zeus' throne, were the old god sat. He actually looked like a Greek God, with the white chiton, long white hair and white flowing beard.

"'Sup Sparky." Percy raised his chin at the king of the gods, before turning to the two Goddesses behind him.

"So, can we like, get this over with? I have a date with a BOP, and I'd hate to miss it." The two daughters of Zeus stared at Percy, appalled at his blatant disrespect towards their father.

"I don't think you get it mortal." At this Percy smirked but said nothing. "You are in a divine place, surrounded by divine beings. Where is your respect?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he say a brazier behind him. Tending the fire, was a little girl. He smiled to himself. 'Well, at least some things never change.'
He looked at Athena, "You guys don't have it yet, simple as that. However." He hopped off the podium and made his way over to the girl and knelt. "Lady Hestia. You are one goddess that no matter where I am or what I'm doing, you have my eternal respect."
The girl looked at Percy with wide eyes, before smiling gently. "I am the least important deity in Mt. Olympus. Yet you bow before me before even its master. The Hearth never turns anyone away, but I must say, I am quite surprised you even noticed me for who I was."

He looked up at the Eldest and Youngest original Olympian and grinned. "Well, what can I say? Some things never change." He stood up before looking at Zeus, who had an amused look in his face. "Well, should we get started or what? My cat and dog are probably wondering where I am right now."

Zeus grunted as Percy made his way back to the podium, Artemis and Athena already in their seats. Zeus stood up and summoned his lightning bolt, and raised it in the air. Lightning started to crackle everywhere, and one by one the gods flashed into the throne room, already in their seats. If he was being honest with himself, they all looked so different he couldn't tell who any of them were except two.

Apollo, because for some strange reason, he looked exactly the same, with only a chiton on instead of modern clothes. What was even weirder, was Apollo seemed surprised to see him. Weird.

The other god he recognized, was his father. Wait, no. This wasn't his father. This was just Poseidon. He had long gray hair, a gray beard and a sea green chiton on. He could practically feel the sea on him, and he carried a trident. It wasn't his usual godly weapon, however. This was just a regular old Bronze trident. But he supposed any weapon in the hands of a god is still a powerful weapon.

"Let us begin. Daughters, this is the man who was been using Poseidon's domains?" Zeus asked.
Athena spoke up. "Yes, Father, we found out his name is Perseus, an-"

"Percy."

All the gods just looked at him. "Have you no respect?" Athena demanded.

"Hey, I already told you. Only one person can call me that here without me driving a sword in her spine, mostly because I think she does it purposely to annoy me. Anyone else who uses that name? Typically my enemies, and I tend to kill my enemies," he stated in a dark tone.