Chapter 7 - Interview

A/N New chapter y'all
I do not own any PJO or DC Characters, Rick Riordan and DC Comics does
Chapter 7

Mount Justice

Raven took Miss Martian up on her offer for a shower and food, along with new clothes. After showing her where the showers were, Raven stripped out of her dirty worn clothes and entered.

She had no idea how long it had been since she had an actual shower, but she felt great. As she turned the hot water up, the room began to steam and she got lost in her thoughts.

'Maybe I can give this place a chance. That girl seemed nice enough. And I didn't feel her lying or anything. But can I put them in danger like that...?'
Her mind wandered and she zoned out before realizing a lot of time had passed. She would have to figure it out later, right now, she was hungry and needed clothes.

As she got out and wrapped herself in towel she noticed the clothes that M'gann left for her, a black shirt and sweat pants. She wished she had her hoodie, but the Martian said she was going to wash it with the rest of her clothes so she was going to have to wait for now.

She got dressed and went back to the kitchen area to see the green skinned girl cooking eggs and bacon. Her stomach growled loudly at the sight of it, and the Martian heard it, turning around and giggling a little at the pale girl.

"Come on, the foods almost ready," she got out plates and served the both of them before sitting down. Raven eyed the food hungrily before slowly picking up a fork and taking a small test bite. Her mouth exploded in flavor, and she quickly ate the rest, hardly stopping to take a breath.

M'gann laughed a little, causing Raven to freeze and look up, embarrassed on her manners. The Martian waved her off, "You're fine, it's just you remind me of Wally a little that's all. Also, I take it as a compliment that you like my cooking," she beamed at Raven, causing Raven to blush and look away.

"Uh, yeah, I really like it, and I haven't eaten a real meal in I don't even know how long. Thank you for this."

Megan smiled brightly at the girl, "Of course, if we're going to be living together you're going to be having a lot of my cooking anyways. It's nice to know you like it."

Raven gave her a small smile, though still a genuine one. The girl in front of her was so genuine and sweet, she couldn't imagine her as a superhero, kicking bad guy ass on a daily. She shook herself out of her thoughts as she realized the cook had started taking again.

"... today to get you registered."

Raven stared at her with a blank face, "Huh?"

M'gann just giggled a little. "I said Batman is coming tomorrow to get you registered, he should let you join the team. He's just going to interview you, ask you a couple questions, and you should be good."
"What kind of questions?"

"Honestly, I don't know. He already knew me from my Uncle Jon, and he knows most of the team. You'd be the newest member, so I guess it's like an interview? I'm just guessing though."

Raven slowly nodded. She had heard of the Batman while she was on the run from her father.

Apparently, his name alone strikes fear into the hearts of criminals. She wasn't sure if she wanted to meet the so called Dark Knight. He was described as a demon in the night, one with the shadows, and Raven knew about shadows all to well.

"Well, if we're going to stay up until Batman arrives and the team wakes up, what do you want to do?"
Raven shrugged, "No idea. I'm tired but don't want to sleep. Dreams and stuff."

"Oh, what kind of dreams?"

Raven silently cursed, she doesn't want to seem like she was crazy, but the Martian girl was so nice. Maybe she could trust her a little...