Chapter 13 - Vote

A/N Sorry about the late chapter, I wrote it twice and both times it didn'tsave, which was very demotivating I'm not going to lie. But here you guys go, I hope you enjoy!

I do not own these characters, their respective owners do. I just own the plot.

Chapter 13 - Vote

Themyscira

Percy and Diana were sitting over a cliff staring out at the ocean, just talking and enjoying each other's company. His training with Wonder Woman a little over the past month had paid off tremendously, his heritage helping him to take everything and quickly improve exponentially. His transitions from sword to trident and back mid combat were almost flawless, and he and Diana were now pretty much evenly matched in terms of battle prowess now.

"Perseus, tomorrow I have to go to the Watchtower for a league meeting. That and a Christmas party." He was pulled out of his thoughts as she said this and looked up at her, nodding. "So you won't be here then? Alright, that's cool."

She smiled and looked back at him, "We are deciding on new members to join the League, and I want to recommend you, if you are alright with it?"

To say his jaw dropped would be an understatement, it was now fully detached. "Wait, are you serious? You'd do that for me?" "Of course, you are every bit a hero in your own right, and the League would greatly benefit from your presence. I also feel like training with other members of the league would benefit you, give you a chance to see some of the abilities of the inhabitants of this world as compared to yours."

Percy stood up, grinning wildly, "Diana, that would be awesome! No offense to you or anything, but I'm getting kind of cooped up on this island, and since I've been out of hell I still haven't had a proper pizza or another burger. I miss the food of the gods!" She laughed, before Percy got a frown on his face.

Looking at him, she could instantly tell something was bothering him. "What is it?" He looked back towards the ocean with his shoulders slumped, "Isn't Aquaman part of the League? What would he say about that?"

"Arthur? The day I got here I took care of it. Someone in the League owed me a favor, this would be a first impression of sorts." Confusion was clearly easy to see in his face, because she just gave a mischievous smirk and shrugged. "Don't worry about it too much right now, in time, it'll come to you I'm sure. After you meet my colleague, of course."

Rolling his eyes at her antics, he turned around and placed his hand on his own shadow, sending a pulse of his power through the shadows. Standing up and stepping back, he waited the two seconds it took for his dog and cat to appear, Mrs O'Leary clearly excited to see him. Small Bob, of course, just jumped on Percy's shoulder and made himself at home. He turned back to Diana and saw she had a smile on her face at the sight of his pets. He still remembered the look on her face the first day he summoned them. It was priceless.

As he was thinking this, Mrs. O'Leary ran over to Diana and she started petting her, his dog's tongue out and tail wagging as she did so. He chuckled, "Sometimes, I think she likes you more than me."
"Of course she does, she's a smart dog. She clearly acknowledges the Alpha." Percy scoffed, turning his head to face Small Bob. "At least I know that you'll never betray me, Small Bob." Said cat purred in agreement.

"Dogs are clearly superior, don't you think Perseus?"
"Oh no, no no nope. You can't do that to me!"

"Dogs or cats?"

"Diana!"

"Perseus."

Both animals, being quite intelligent, were both staring expectantly at the young God. He however had one trump card up his sleeve. He had a thought, and now was his chance. "Diana, I still haven't mastered any part of my domains, and we haven't met with the Olympians of this world yet. Is that going to be a problem, because I remember you saying something about it being dangerous for me to not know my abilities yet.